Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > CS Moore Studio

Old 10-24-2008, 05:39 PM   #201
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleavage sculpt View Post
Well I just received my Armor Bikini Witchblade from ToW and got a nice low number (0575).
You consider 0575 a low number? I reckon I might be biased because the same number I always receive is ridiculously low. Not braggin' and no offense, just don't think 575 is too low. So, what's your opinion of the Witchblade in the background of this pic? I really never dug that one very much. I've always noticed minor flaws in her anatomy. From what I can see by the pictures I've viewed, her stomach doesn't make much sense anatomically, for starters. Is it better in person?
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:28 AM   #202
cleavage sculpt
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
You consider 0575 a low number? I reckon I might be biased because the same number I always receive is ridiculously low. Not braggin' and no offense, just don't think 575 is too low. So, what's your opinion of the Witchblade in the background of this pic? I really never dug that one very much. I've always noticed minor flaws in her anatomy. From what I can see by the pictures I've viewed, her stomach doesn't make much sense anatomically, for starters. Is it better in person?
JESUS CHRIST!! Who gives a shi+ about numbers anyway? Big friggin deal you have a lower number. I'm happy with mine and I frankly dont give a crap about some stupid number. Get a life dude.

Now on to your question...

Yes, the other Witchblade statue is nice. It's flawless and her face is better than the Bikini Armor. Way better.
cleavage sculpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 01:37 PM   #203
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
JESUS CHRIST!! Who gives a shi+ about numbers anyway? Big friggin deal you have a lower number. I'm happy with mine and I frankly dont give a crap about some stupid number. Get a life dude.

Now on to your question...

Yes, the other Witchblade statue is nice. It's flawless and her face is better than the Bikini Armor. Way better.
You are a fool. You obviously know nothing of me, or you'd not be so loose with your toungue.
Below is a direct quote from your earlier post which mentions the "nice low" number, so apparently it holds some level of importance to you.
By the way, you have the most feebleminded name on the entire forum.

Quote:
Well I just received my Armor Bikini Witchblade from ToW and got a nice low number (0575).
Old 11-02-2008, 09:59 AM   #204
Sirsmeggy
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Just wondering if anyone in the UK's had their invoice from CS Moore Studio yet?
Sirsmeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:39 AM   #205
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirsmeggy View Post
Just wondering if anyone in the UK's had their invoice from CS Moore Studio yet?
I would contact them, if I were you, ss. They're pretty quick to respond. I would have imagined it would have been shipped to everyone by now. I could be wrong. Good luck.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:03 AM   #206
Sirsmeggy
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
I would contact them, if I were you, ss. They're pretty quick to respond. I would have imagined it would have been shipped to everyone by now. I could be wrong. Good luck.
Thanks Barbarian , will do.
Sirsmeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:19 AM   #207
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirsmeggy View Post
Thanks Barbarian , will do.
Right on, smeggy.
Keep us posted, eh.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:39 PM   #208
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Back in Oregon now...

My Bikini Witchblade came in the mail while I was gone.. I'll try and throw pics of her up in the next few days (which means within the week. ).

So stoked! Definitely cutting down on statue-buying, but in no way will that affect my pickin' up Clay's beauties... My wife has stuff I can pawn off, I'm sure.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:10 PM   #209
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
Definitely cutting down on statue-buying, but in no way will that affect my pickin' up Clay's beauties...
Same here.
Old 11-02-2008, 04:36 PM   #210
protector2814
Phoenix

Quote:
Same here.
As am I. Does anyone know if you can pay a Moore Studios deposit w/ a money-order? I'm really tryinig not to use the credit card any more and have saved up the money for Conqueror. When it finally goes on sale, I'd love to pay my deposit w/ a m.o..
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote