Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-08-2021, 04:27 PM   #11
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Most of mine are Titans related with some associated Bat-family. I know odds are against like 2/3 of my list, but I really love the characters and would love to see them represented in my collection. I have to try and give them a fighting chance no matter how slim and potentially unlikely. (I tried to use the smallest pics to save space / Pics are links to character bios).
  1. Cyborg - A must have as long as it's a more realistic and logical looking version. Switch-out portraits and arms (regular looking and weapon transformations) would be amazing!
    Why this particular version? A cyborg should be an even mixture of cybernetics integrated into human organics. The original Pérez design is too human in a metal jumpsuit.
    The movie and the Justice League version is mostly a robot with a human face. This design is the best synthesis of man and machine with a pleasing aesthetic.
  2. Ravager/Rose Wilson - Odds are slim for this one, but do any of her tactical designs and it's a Day 1 for me. Seriously, recreate this image and I'll pay in full right now.
  3. Yara Flor - She seems pretty popular with a large group of fans, so I hope odds will be good for her. If no switch-out arms for different weapons, make sure the sword is the main weapon held.
  4. Aqualad/Jackson Hyde - Another one with slim odds, but trying anyway. This short haired portrait along with a switch-out dreadlocked portrait would be awesome.
  5. Orphan/Cassandra Cain - Another one I doubt would be made, but just in case. Hooded and un-hooded portraits, please!
  6. Grail - Another newer character that has a decent fan following. I think collectors would happily be happy to get her in a smaller scale.
  7. 90s Huntress/Helena Bertinelli - Great character who has had some questionable looks over the years. This look was the best of the bunch.
  8. Death of the Endless - Another easier one to do and a character that is generally popular with a large group of fans. The upcoming Sandman Netflix TV series will only increase her popularity as a character.
  9. Raven - She's pretty popular among fans of all types and her simple costume is easy to get right. Unmasked human and Trigon-influenced switch-out portraits would be awesome.
  10. Terra - I prefer the one with the jacket, but I could live with an updated version of the original without one.

But for backup alternates... (feel free to ignore this section completely... this is mostly notes to myself if I need to edit my main list further down the line)

11. Blackfire - You did the perfect Starfire, so her sister as a companion piece would be great. A completely new sculpt or just modify Starfire (flip the pose, edit the outfit, new portrait)(pic)
12. Nightwing - I have a great DC Direct 1/6 that's perfect, but I'm open to owning multiple versions of this character. Any contemporary costume with a BLUE logo.
13. Starfire 2.0 - Another character I'm happy to get multiple versions of. The George Pérez one is perfect, so this is a great chance to do another depiction like the Artgerm or Stjepan Å-ejić suits.
14. Nubia - Check out ruzzell's post as that's the perfect Nubia depiction.
15. Red Hood - Another fan favorite. Should be easy as most of his comic designs are great.
16. Superboy/Connor Kent (black tee shirt) - If somehow the Titans line goes deep, I'll need this guy to fill out the roster.
17. Mera - Although I don't have the deepest connection to her character, I've always loved her look.
18. Hawkgirl - Seeing the full John Stewart GL piece might move her higher on my list. I am concerned about the wings and how they might not work so well in most display spaces (depending on pose).
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 04:32 PM   #12
Ateon
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

1. John Constantine
Click image for larger version

Name:	E1321139-4DD4-46C3-BEC0-5F593F4BB1E8.jpeg
Views:	7
Size:	183.2 KB
ID:	140128
I consider him a unique character because of his mentality and no f’s given attitude.
Probably one of the most unusual in DC pantheon.
Surprisingly very badly represented in statues of any format.
Should quit smoking probably.

2. Zatanna

Name:	663013FE-78E3-466C-BE96-C907B3341D70.jpeg
Views:	5
Size:	191.6 KB
ID:	140130
A rather popular character. Different companies recently announced their versions. In my top 3 of DC heroins. And has a history with no.1 of the list.
Could be great companion pieces.

3. Ra’s al Ghul

Name:	841F04D6-2D8F-40D7-AD9A-FA1E32E601B7.jpeg
Views:	6
Size:	303.3 KB
ID:	140131
Next to Joker - an ultimate Batman’s adversary. He is also a constant reminder to Bruce Wayne where his path as of Batman started and where it can lead to.

4. Raven

Name:	DD1D94AC-C2C8-46EB-B57A-0EC0D2B5CAB8.jpeg
Views:	9
Size:	139.4 KB
ID:	140132
Not an ordinary female sorcery wielding type of character. Pretty popular among DC fans. She is also a romantic interest of some stubborn young rich man. Which gives an idea of possible companion pieces.

5. Lucifer Morningstar

Name:	1A9EE0C9-7B2F-420B-8CB3-44AFE07E1169.jpeg
Views:	8
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	140133
2nd most powerful being in the whole DC universe. What else to say...
Is way more popular after Netflix show.

6. Oracle

Name:	27E02611-632B-45AD-924F-CAA044EA285D.jpeg
Views:	5
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	140134
One of the most unique characters in Batman’s lore.
This role revealed how strong Barbara Gordon is and highlighted her true potential via becoming not another Batman’s face-punching sidekick. But a completely different entity with a unique set of skills.

7. Grifter

Name:	944F2855-89F3-4C6A-B911-2F6A469611E5.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	140135
Like him since WildC.A.T.S. He is like an alternate version of Red Hood.

8. Dr Fate

Name:	5F27A6D5-CB40-4BA5-A1E5-2775EAC4EFFC.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	228.8 KB
ID:	140136
Just an original character with an interesting concept.
Was present in several lists here.

P.S. Saw others did it and added some comments to each character to give some insight into why I like these exact characters. Although it is 100% subjective as it goes.
Ateon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 04:41 PM   #13
BurningRage
Inhumans

Nightwing

Green Arrow

Lex Luthor

Cyborg Superman

Hawkman

Captain Cold

Sinestro

Black Manta

Kyle Rayner

Guy Gardner
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 04:42 PM   #14
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

1. Brainiac
2. Lex Luthor
3. Bizarro
4. Metallo
5. Power Girl
6. General Zod
7. Doomsday
8. Parasite
9. Lois Lane
10. Cyborg Superman
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 05:13 PM   #15
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

1. Man-Bat
2. Two-Face
3. Riddler
4. Penguin
5. Solomon Grundy
6. Mr. Freeze
7. Clayface
8. Ra’s al Ghul
9. Killer Croc
10. Bane
bdlovelace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 05:22 PM   #16
SDguy

redid the list.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 05:28 PM   #17
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I feel like I need two top tens...one for the Batman rogues and one for the allies.

Order isn't set in stone.

1. Bane
2. Mr. Freeze
3. Catwoman (Balent or goggles)
4. Riddler
5. Two-Face
6. Penguin
7. Deathstroke
8. Clayface
9. Killer Croc
10. Ra's Al Ghul
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 05:29 PM   #18
ruzzell
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

DAVE!!!

You know how Tweeterhead is going to be the BEST statue company, breaking ground, setting new standards and doing things that have never been done before? Well I challenge you to be the FIRST company out of the gate to ever announce statues of these to stellar break-out stars from the recent Future State Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl comics:

Nubia

Yara Flor

I know YOU want to!
ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 05:41 PM   #19
Bottled_Water
Birdman

MOST most wanted is without a doubt Mr. Freeze. This particular photo I like quite a bit, with the classic dome head, red goggles, vent under the dome, and tubes going behind his shoulders to the canister on his back. Reason I love Freeze is because of how cool he is... but seriously, Mr. Freeze is a fantastic character. For me he embodies classic Hollywood (perhaps difficult to explain). It partly comes down to the costume, looking reminiscent to one of those old diving suits, but mainly it has to do with that tragic love story. It's filled with melancholy and hope, and Freeze is willing to venture to any depth to hold onto it even if it costs him his own humanity. I think his character illustrates how painful loss can be, but also why it's important to heal and move on (otherwise become a heart of ice).

... also I think he'd look cool on a shelf.

Now, I'd say it'd be really neat to have a Mr. Freeze with Nora in a cryo-tank, but whether he is worth the deluxe treatment is a question for everyone else. As for the other 9 wanted statues (that haven't been announced),

2) Catwoman
3) Two Face (a blue face reminiscent of the animated series would make for a great exclusive)
4) Riddler
5) Bane
6) Killer Croc
7) Man Bat
8) Clay Face
9) Firefly
10) Ras' Al Ghul

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	7fecf1fca15d93ba272914594311e881.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	157.0 KB