Old 07-29-2022, 04:18 PM   #11
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

The unmasked head on this looks great!
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 05:21 PM   #12
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

I've got the 1/6 Hot Toys on preorder, but I may have to get this too, as it's more representative of how Goblin looked in No Way Home.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 01:36 PM   #13
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Peter 1 and Peter 2 are in stock on Sideshow. Peter 3 is waitlisted. I'm def getting these at some point but waiting for a deal of some sorts.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 03:20 PM   #14
dw316
Justice League

if anyone is located in NY, the midtown comics store near Times Square has these on display
dw316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 04:43 PM   #15
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw316 View Post
if anyone is located in NY, the midtown comics store near Times Square has these on display
You mean "located in NYC" lol. NY is not just the city and I am in NY but nowhere close to NYC. Not busting your chops I just think it's funny people assume the city is ALL of NY when infact it's not.

I would love for someone to buy these and post pictures tho!
Old 01-19-2023, 06:32 PM   #16
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Peter 1 and Peter 2 are in stock on Sideshow. Peter 3 is waitlisted. I'm def getting these at some point but waiting for a deal of some sorts.
They're all available now. IS pieces always do this. They go to waitlist and come back and back. Reminds me of another company but I can't remember which one
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 08:06 PM   #17
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
You mean "located in NYC" lol. NY is not just the city and I am in NY but nowhere close to NYC. Not busting your chops I just think it's funny people assume the city is ALL of NY when infact it's not.

I would love for someone to buy these and post pictures tho!
That can’t be true can it? I live in another country and even I know that. It’ll be ridiculous for anyone who lives in the US.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 02:33 PM   #18
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
That can?t be true can it? I live in another country and even I know that. It?ll be ridiculous for anyone who lives in the US.
Didn't see your response till now, but yes trust me, as someone who was born in raised in NY state, not city, it is very very common that when someone says "I'm from NY" the person they are saying that to goes "oh yea which borough?".

I DO understand why. NYC is a very popular place. Movies, songs, etc. all refer to NYC as the definitive "NY". I think Rihana has a song "I'm from Newwww Yooorrrrk". She's refering to NYC.

Heck in the Avengers MCU, they were to "The battle of NY". They mean the city.

It's just how it is, and I was just busting chops on the guy who made that comment

Anyways to get back on topic, I ordered all 3 Peter's from Sideshow Friday night. Had $100 GC from xmas and some rewards points. Should be here Thursday. Can't wait!
Old 01-27-2023, 09:18 AM   #19
Infinite GLORY

Received these yesterday and took some crappy pics with my iPhone but I want to be clear that in person these look wonderful.

Pros: Good sculpts and sculpting. Webs are well done. Spidey logos are well done. Heck the eyes on each character are obviously different and well done. Spidey 1 (Maguire) has a metallic sheen to his eyes. Garfield Spidey has nice white eyes. The colors also look great on the suits and imo very close and accurate to the movie.

Cons: As much as I love the pose on Spidey 1(Maguire), and how well he is done, his left arm where they clearly keyed it in separate near the shoulder and tried to hide it didn't work to well. From a distance you can't notice too much but up close you can def tell there is a seam.

Also on Spidey 3 (Holland) has sort of the same issue, except with his neck. Where the neck meets the torso the paint looks a little odd. I'm sure this won't be on every piece produced but on mine it's noticeable.

Old 01-27-2023, 09:18 AM   #20
Infinite GLORY