Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 09-04-2022, 03:14 PM   #11
Liquid75
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
Can?t wait to see this. I think I?m one of the few fans out there of the Hobbit films and have been looking forward to a Azog release for a while
You're not the only one.

They're flawed but good movies. I'm sure the release of the series will only spark a critical reeavalution of them.
Liquid75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 10:32 PM   #12
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrcan View Post
So we can only express an opinion when you give us permission? Get lost. People like you just drive away discussion. I'm free to express whatever I want about any product. Deal with it.
I was just "expressing my opinion" about how dumb your post was. Deal with it...
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 03:29 AM   #13
Lorrcan
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
I was just "expressing my opinion" about how dumb your post was. Deal with it...
So it's "dumb" for a LOTR collector to do anything but mindlessly consume products? I think it's sad you feel the need to insult other members intelligence for simply stating an opinion about a product. I suppose you'd prefer an echo chamber where everyone just parrots back and forth the same points. I'm adding you to my block-list because I have no doubt you will continue to harass me like some weird grouchy neighbour.

This is how I picture you right now.
Lorrcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 05:19 AM   #14
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
So it's "dumb" for a LOTR collector to do anything but mindlessly consume products? I think it's sad you feel the need to insult other members intelligence for simply stating an opinion about a product. I suppose you'd prefer an echo chamber where everyone just parrots back and forth the same points. I'm adding you to my block-list because I have no doubt you will continue to harass me like some weird grouchy neighbour.

This is how I picture you right now.
If it's any consolation - I have this douche bag on "ignore" as well. I've only seen its comments through your response posts, and trust me, this is typical for this idiot.

The worst thing you can do is respond to it, because it loves to argue and be abusive from the safety of its (probably, well worn) armchair.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 07:15 AM   #15
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Wow, defensive and insecure much? Trolls like you always seem to try and act like they aren't trolls when they are called out. Who comes into a thread about a license they don't even like just to spout about how they don't like it. An entitled "consoomer", that's who. If you don't like the piece/license move on or "get lost" in your words. Not to mention the fact that they have teased a ton of LOTR pieces already so no need to complain.
Old 09-05-2022, 10:13 AM   #16
Lorrcan
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
If it's any consolation - I have this douche bag on "ignore" as well. I've only seen its comments through your response posts, and trust me, this is typical for this idiot.

The worst thing you can do is respond to it, because it loves to argue and be abusive from the safety of its (probably, well worn) armchair.
Thanks. I appreciate the advice. He's blocked now anyway. We've all encountered that type before on the internet. I sometimes wonder if guys like him aren't literally trying to kill the forum by driving posters away and discouraging discussion.

Back to topic - I feel like Azog is a strange choice. I know monsters are popular with collectors, but I would much rather see that Fellowship Diorama they announced back last year. I'm mostly happy with Prime 1's Aragorn (though I dislike the base), but I would sell it in a heartbeat if a better one came along in 1/4 scale or larger.
Lorrcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 04:49 AM   #17
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:

Classy as always Silas. It makes me happy to see you have given up, I love it when the trolls tuck tail and run. It really takes a big man to just block someone and call them names.
Old 09-06-2022, 05:02 AM   #18
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Thanks. I appreciate the advice. He's blocked now anyway. We've all encountered that type before on the internet. I sometimes wonder if guys like him aren't literally trying to kill the forum by driving posters away and discouraging discussion.

Back to topic - I feel like Azog is a strange choice. I know monsters are popular with collectors, but I would much rather see that Fellowship Diorama they announced back last year. I'm mostly happy with Prime 1's Aragorn (though I dislike the base), but I would sell it in a heartbeat if a better one came along in 1/4 scale or larger.
Wow, so you go right back to bashing the piece in favor of something else, but "I" am the one "discouraging discussion".

Anyway, it would be nice to hear from some people who actually care about THIS statue. I for one missed out on the Weta Azog on Warg piece and would like to see what they do with this.
Old 09-06-2022, 08:09 AM   #19
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Wow, the Amazon series, so far, stinks! I couldn't get past 10 minutes! I'm wanting nothing from that heap to get made into a statue.
10 whole minutes? Impressive. I couldn?t make it through most of the trailers.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 08:59 AM   #20
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSide Collectibles Studio
"Moria had be taken by Legion of Orcs..."
Azog the Defiler by DarkSide Collectibles Studio
Coming Soon...

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote