Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #1261
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

What, no option to get a good replacement body???
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:04 PM   #1262
randy_marsh
I am da law!

Yeah that sucks, this seems to be one of the TOP X-men pieces and I certainly don't want mine to arrive with scratches next week.
randy_marsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:10 PM   #1263
Mamba
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarthon View Post
Not sure if anyone got a reply back concerning replacment but I just received a message from Daniel. Mine have several noticable scratches on the front leg.

Dear Richard,

Thank you very much for your patience and for the pictures you provided. Please review the options below to see how we will be able to best assist you in this matter.

If you would like to keep your Psylocke PF Exclusive as is, we can offer you a $40.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit that can be used on a future purchase. If there is something from our website that you are thinking about ordering, let us know the item number and we will book the order for you and apply this credit to that purchase. This offer is valid on any in-stock or preorder items listed in our online store.

Another option, instead of the Sideshow Collectibles credit, we can offer you a $30.00 refund directly back to the credit card on file used to pay for the item. Please note however, if you accept the Sideshow Collectibles credit or partial refund, the case will be closed and you will not be eligible for a further refund or an exchange on this item.

Please let us know what you would like to do. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I shall do my best to assist you.

Best Regards,

Daniel Campisi
Returns Representative

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320

(805) 214-2139 Office * (805) 214-2190 Fax

In the U.S.: 1-(855)-SIDESHOW (1-855-743-3746)
Outside the U.S.: 1-(805)-214-2100 x2
What no more replacement already?

How bad are your scratches? Pictures?

Mine has very minor small scratch too but not noticable unless you look at it very hard.
Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #1264
Quarthon
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba View Post
What no more replacement already?

How bad are your scratches? Pictures?

Mine has very minor small scratch too but not noticable unless you look at it very hard.
I'm not sure if they got replacement or its a new policy. Perhaps it's the condition of mine.
Quarthon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #1265
ComputerFly
The Phantom

So, let me ask. The regular piece is still in stock, and uses the same body as the exclusive (removable head and arms), so how is it that they don't have replacements? I got the same BS email from Daniel. Sounds to me that they need to start breaking open those regulars and parting them out to us.
ComputerFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:00 PM   #1266
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

New policy is they overcharge so that they can sell you a dmg item and just give you back the overcharge and not be bothered with making extras for replacements at a loss.

Tis how i see it.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:18 PM   #1267
Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarthon View Post
I'm not sure if they got replacement or its a new policy. Perhaps it's the condition of mine.
That's something that would bother me too, it sucks they don't give you a replacement.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:21 PM   #1268
Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazed View Post
hey guys, is this worthy of sending an enquiry to Sideshow? Anyone else have this problem (dents above the bands)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasong888 View Post
^ absolutely phazed

i sent a request to have mine exchanged as well. there is a long scratch on her right buttcheek, mispainted eye on each head, and the leg bands are poorly painted. hopefully they'll respond back to me quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueHunter75 View Post
Here's a video review of my Psylocke Sideshow Exclusive Premium Format Statue by Sideshow Collectibles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ezGHEq2NRU
Did you guys get your replacements?
Old 03-16-2012, 06:20 PM   #1269
Phazed
The Spirit

just sent off my email yesterday so there's still a bit of waiting to do
Phazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:58 PM   #1270
coolandwarm
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

i have the same issue with the whole replacement. i have an exclusive with rouge eyes, and i sent them a picture and said they compared it to 3 other heads and said there is not enough difference from mine and cant do nothing about it. i told them so they are also messed up and for them to send me the best one out the 3 heads waiting for there responds. they offer to give me back my money if i return it, come on i didnt wait this long for it and all they have to do is fix the eyes.
coolandwarm is offline   Reply With Quote