Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 12-08-2016, 03:49 PM   #41
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
The savings will come from GFX being able to ship in mass bulk which will lower the overall shipping price of each statue, plus they're buying the statues from XM at a big discount which allows them to sell to other venders at wholesale prices (lower prices then what XM sales them at on their own website)...

So optimistically Will be able to buy them for Retail + $50-$80 shipping instead of Retail + Middle Man Commission + Stores Commission + $200-$400 shipping costs...

That's my hope anyways
Yeah... that was the point of the whole damn WW license.

Now we are two statues into the license and I don't see any discounts.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:50 PM   #42
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Witchblade seems to have crushed any hope of that. She will be about $825 shipped.
That's from SC and SpecFiction buying directly from XM and not going throw GFX which will be able to sell the statues to SC and SpecFiction at wholesale prices...

Right now they have to pay Retail to XM and then add their profits on top of that before selling to us.... That's what I'm assuming anyways...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:54 PM   #43
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
That's from SC and SpecFiction buying directly from XM and not going throw GFX which will be able to sell the statues to SC and SpecFiction at wholesale prices...

Right now they have to pay Retail to XM and then add their profits on top of that before selling to us.... That's what I'm assuming anyways...
Supposedly they are being shipped from the U.S., so it appears they are probably using GFX (only U.S. distributor). The statue is $600 on the XM website. I'm not sure how much XM would have charged to ship to U.S., but unless it was over $225, it would have been cheaper to directly order through them.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 05:39 PM   #44
Demona
Martian Manhunter

The shipping would be around $300 is my guess. Though it's fairly small so it could be less.

There seems to be no discount, if I were ordering Top Cow, I'd be doing straight through the XM site to get the Prestige Member benefits. Screw the middleman.

Once XM is allowed to have a bigger market share, that Prestige is going to be gold.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 07:19 PM   #45
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
Yeah... that was the point of the whole damn WW license.

Now we are two statues into the license and I don't see any discounts.

We just don't know what the actual costs are, what price does GFX get them from XM at and what price do retailers pay to buy it wholesale from GFX... without that info it's just a guessing game...

I will say that most XM statues now a days are around $1000 shipped so getting this for around $800 shipped seems to be some savings...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 07:53 PM   #46
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Supposedly they are being shipped from the U.S., so it appears they are probably using GFX (only U.S. distributor). The statue is $600 on the XM website. I'm not sure how much XM would have charged to ship to U.S., but unless it was over $225, it would have been cheaper to directly order through them.
it may be if you get it with the prestige price
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote