Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 04-20-2022, 11:41 AM   #791
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I'm still not sold on Pattinson as Bats. He's a wee bit of a lad. I did read somewhere that part of the "working out" controversy was that he didn't want to put any chemicals in his body just to bulk up like other actors do...cough "the ROCK" cough....so if that's true he gets respect from me for that.

Forgive the rant.......
He'll never work for me straight up ever, but I've only been able to enjoy Bale so far and letting Nolan get away with the realistic take. Honestly I can't get why they can't cast a body builder and get it right just once. Stop compensating with armor. Armor=muscle suit. This all got started back in 89 and nobody has deviated since. Bruce Wayne/Batman exists out there in a gym, send some damn talent scouts next time. Stop looking at in house studio contracted talent to cosplay Batman or whatever marketing metrics tell them hey, women like Twilight.. women like this guy! He's Batman! No. Do the work... Go FIND Batman.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 08:27 AM   #792
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

None of The Actors had comics Bruce/Batman quality to them, not Keaton, not Bale, not Twilight boy but Ben Affleck. Now, Ben was a total Bruce Wayne/Batman and his Batman got ruined by Zack Snyder's vision...

I don't want to live in this world anymore
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 08:58 AM   #793
Mister H
Youngblood

If it was up to me we would have total cgi superhero movies. You could do anything you wanted visually and you can just hire actors with good voices who don't have to have their face showing all the time.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 09:05 AM   #794
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
If it was up to me we would have total cgi superhero movies. You could do anything you wanted visually and you can just hire actors with good voices who don't have to have their face showing all the time.
Yeah, that wouldn't be half bad. You remember Batman vs Deathstroke fight in cgi Arkham Origins game trailer ? now, you can't achive that kind of acrobatic fight with living people, actor or stuntman. It was amazing to watch. I watched that trailer so many times again and again back in the day.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 09:06 AM   #795
sluysken
Fantastic Four

watched it last night excellent movie 9/10
sluysken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 11:32 AM   #796
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:

Yup. And you can finally have Batman fight hand-to-hand combat like he's supposed to.

Still haven't seen the best Batman version on the big screen yet because movie-makers don't know how to show that side of Batman.

Batman The Animated Series and the other animated Batman movies are still the best in showing how Batman is supposed to fight in hand-to-hand combat. Until movie-makers know how to show that in live-action, they will never top the animated Batman series/movies. Even the animated stuff show a better detective in Batman than the live-action stuff.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 12:57 PM   #797
Mister H
Youngblood

Batman: The Animated Series
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
Batman: Under the Red Hood

All of those are great Batman portrayals. Put that kind of Batman into the quality of the Batman vs Deathstroke clip from that one video game and you’ll have the best Batman movie ever IMO.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 12:43 AM   #798
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Batman: The Animated Series
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
Batman: Under the Red Hood

All of those are great Batman portrayals. Put that kind of Batman into the quality of the Batman vs Deathstroke clip from that one video game and you?ll have the best Batman movie ever IMO.

Yup, exactly. Can't understand why the movie-makers are not realizing that.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 12:04 PM   #799
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Sequel is officially happening.

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...-set-to-return
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 12:12 PM   #800
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
I bet Pattinson gets more than $3 million for the role this time around.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote