Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-24-2021, 10:43 AM   #171
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
So, me making a simple joke about his garter equates to me hating the piece? You're delusional if that is what you think.

You just posted hate about the SS Apocalypse on the last page. So, that makes you a hypocrite. I'll be adding you to my blocked list, because frankly, you annoy the living sh*t out of me.
There's a big difference in talking about a piece randomly on a thread for a 7 year old product vs spending all day on a thread for a piece (and company) you obviously hate. I'd never go to a sideshow thread and trash it over and over, like I've seen you do countless times here.

But you already knew that, and just like to carry on an argument and have something to ----- about.

Adding to ignore is a good call, have fun and bye!
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 10:51 AM   #172
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
This post is full of irony.

There's a TON of sideshow pieces I ----ing HATE but I don't spend my days on those threads ----ting all over a piece that a bunch of other people like. Why would I?

We aren't talking about a one and done here either, we're talking about people who claim to hate these pieces but yet, can't stop discussing and visiting the threads, beating the same damn drum almost daily.
It’s pretty common knowledge that Northern is a habitual crybaby. I just feel blessed that Sideshow Storm got released so I could be spared of her reminder what a disgrace Jim Lee’s costume was. Just read their comments, take a deep breath, and appreciate that you have more important things to worry about unlike somebody that pouts over a colorful rock.
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 10:52 AM   #173
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
There's a big difference in talking about a piece randomly on a thread for a 7 year old product vs spending all day on a thread for a piece (and company) you obviously hate. I'd never go to a sideshow thread and trash it over and over, like I've seen you do countless times here.

But you already knew that, and just like to carry on an argument and have something to ----- about.

Adding to ignore is a good call, have fun and bye!
I own 10 XM pieces and am considering their Angelus and new Venom, but yep, I hate the company

Keep on living in your delusions.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 10:57 AM   #174
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shoosh View Post
It’s pretty common knowledge that Northern is a habitual crybaby. I just feel blessed that Sideshow Storm got released so I could be spared of her reminder what a disgrace Jim Lee’s costume was. Just read their comments, take a deep breath, and appreciate that you have more important things to worry about unlike somebody that pouts over a colorful rock.
I like you

Great advice, I'll do just that and thanks! I'll just go back to enjoying what this new colorful rock will turn out like!

Really hope we get a reveal and soon, looking forward to seeing how this turns out. PO won't be long now....
Old 09-25-2021, 07:20 AM   #175
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Well that was an interesting read of the last few pages. I stepped away from the thread for a bit yesterday and came back to some small fireworks...LOL!

One things for sure, and that is we're very passionate about our colorful rocks. Make no mistake about it!
IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 06:20 AM   #176
SDguy

I'm still intrigued by this piece.

XM posted a quick video teaser on FB.... https://www.facebook.com/xmstudios/v...13967805945187

if people hated the SS portrait, I'm not sure they'll love this one. I'm liking what I'm seeing.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 06:22 AM   #177
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

-- Coming Soon Facebook Video XM Studios Apocalypse 1/4 Statue --

"We are excited to present our next 1:4 Marvel Comics Premium Collectibles – Apocalypse! Prepare for the full reveal coming soon! Apocalypse pre-order starts on 29th September, at 6p.m (SGT)!"

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 06:27 AM   #178
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Portrait is very nice, not sure about all the gears and robotics but I'll wait till I see the full reveal and decide if I'll buy him then.

Huge fan of the character and really disliked sideshows version, so if it's not this one I'll probably pass on this character altogether.
Old 09-27-2021, 09:00 AM   #179
SONICobra
Batman

yeah the portrait is the strongest part of this piece based on all the teases weve seen so far, hopefully it all comes together. im curious about the overall footprint, looks sizeable based on the pose
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 09:02 AM   #180
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
yeah the portrait is the strongest part of this piece based on all the teases weve seen so far, hopefully it all comes together. im curious about the overall footprint, looks sizeable based on the pose
I'm honestly a little concerned about that too, I'm expecting this will be BIG.

I have a decent enough amount of space to play with but these large footprints are not ideal given the shipping situation lol. Still, if it all comes together and looks great, I won't be able to resist buying it. I guess we'll know by Wednesday morning, at the latest.