Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-03-2021, 12:53 PM   #281
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

I have three JP/JW pieces on order from P1, I'm not ordering anymore til I start getting those already.. sigh.
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 03:29 PM   #282
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hey tamaboy311, will you be getting this Velociraptor?
@jinkazama done! PO'ed today! Was planning on doing it later on but found out payments will start next March so it works out for me.
tamaboy311 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 03:41 AM   #283
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
They need to do something as a bonus. That's a big ES considering the others were 250 and 100 plus the extra $100 is a bit of a gouge.

Prime 1 seem to have gone all in on the high ES and price tactic sadly. But they regularly seem to reduce the former. They obviously expect this one to be the most popular, but I wouldn't be surprised if that ES comes down a bit before release. Especially given the relatively large price increase which seems hard to justify.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 02:29 PM   #284
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Prime 1 seem to have gone all in on the high ES and price tactic sadly. But they regularly seem to reduce the former. They obviously expect this one to be the most popular, but I wouldn't be surprised if that ES comes down a bit before release. Especially given the relatively large price increase which seems hard to justify.
I am not a fan of any of those tactics. Saving what they think is the most popular for last, hiking it $100, leaving the duplicate base, and giving no bonus either is really poor. I wouldn't mind a couple of those, but all is kind of hard to take.

Lowering an ES after the fact is also not good. I have already been through that with them. I figured a piece would be around a while at their stated ES and ordered other pieces only to have them cut the ES with ZERO warning and instantly sell out.
67L88Stingray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 05:38 AM   #285
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

My waitlist just converted for the closed mouth version at Prime. Wasn't really expecting that considering the low 100 ES
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 04:46 PM   #286
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
My waitlist just converted for the closed mouth version at Prime. Wasn't really expecting that considering the low 100 ES
Probably a couple cancellations when the attack pose was released from those who couldn't get both.
67L88Stingray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 10:13 AM   #287
bearmdel
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Hi guys!

After watching videos and reviews of this piece, I could not resist and ordered the open mouth one without the bonus piece which is on a waitlist. I'm amazed that this statue is still available considering the price and how good it is.

Should be here between end of October and end of December....

My first Jurassic Park Dino...My first Prime 1 piece... still on the WL for Rotunda....

Cheers

bearmdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 01:57 PM   #288
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearmdel View Post
Hi guys!

After watching videos and reviews of this piece, I could not resist and ordered the open mouth one without the bonus piece which is on a waitlist. I'm amazed that this statue is still available considering the price and how good it is.

Should be here between end of October and end of December....

My first Jurassic Park Dino...My first Prime 1 piece... still on the WL for Rotunda....

Cheers

Excellent choice! You're going to love the Open Mouth
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 10:20 AM   #289
bearmdel
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Oooo.... Got my shipment notice today... I'm super excited... My first Prime 1 piece

But I'm curious... The tracking says it is coming from CA not Japan, which I'm happy about because it will arrive in 5 days, but I had the impression all shipments came from Japan, thus the reason it would take up to 3 months to arrive for economy shipping.

Is this normal for P1 or maybe this item is coming from a retailer rather than P1 Studio?

E.
bearmdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 10:41 AM   #290
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearmdel View Post
Oooo.... Got my shipment notice today... I'm super excited... My first Prime 1 piece

But I'm curious... The tracking says it is coming from CA not Japan, which I'm happy about because it will arrive in 5 days, but I had the impression all shipments came from Japan, thus the reason it would take up to 3 months to arrive for economy shipping.

Is this normal for P1 or maybe this item is coming from a retailer rather than P1 Studio?

E.
Got my shipping notice for my Mosa today. Says the same but that's not accurate. It should ship from China, not Japan and when it arrives to the states, shipping date will update.
tamaboy311 is online now   Reply With Quote