fsdre
Mephisto

I am all in
fsdre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 08:40 PM   #22
craigcliff1
Zot

If anyone wants the video about NC it Gem Mint Chat Video
with Bryan Tan, if someone wants to post that woould be great, I have no idae how to post videos
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 11:36 PM   #23
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
If anyone wants the video about NC it Gem Mint Chat Video
with Bryan Tan, if someone wants to post that woould be great, I have no idae how to post videos
Yeah, it's the interview. But that's almost 2 years old. Really hope they get that NC license straightened out soon.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 03:21 AM   #24
FJC
Midnighter

We desperately need a 1/4 Nightcrawler!
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 03:42 PM   #25
captoz
Nightwing

Is anyone feeling keen to see more of this design? Beast is my fave X-Man and I have waited years for a 1:4. I cannot wait to get him into my collection and am desperate to see more previews. Hopefully we will get to see more soon.

Either way, unless this is a real fail, I strongly suspect I will be buying this piece!
captoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 03:56 PM   #26
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by captoz View Post
Is anyone feeling keen to see more of this design? Beast is my fave X-Man and I have waited years for a 1:4. I cannot wait to get him into my collection and am desperate to see more previews. Hopefully we will get to see more soon.

Either way, unless this is a real fail, I strongly suspect I will be buying this piece!
Yep, really can't wait to see the full reveal and I hope it's soon. Collecting the X-men blue team (have Gambit and Cyclops so far) and hoping to do so with all XM pieces, so Beast is definitely on my radar and like you, unless it's a real big miss on the design, I'll be picking this up!
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 07:29 AM   #27
captoz
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
Yep, really can't wait to see the full reveal and I hope it's soon. Collecting the X-men blue team (have Gambit and Cyclops so far) and hoping to do so with all XM pieces, so Beast is definitely on my radar and like you, unless it's a real big miss on the design, I'll be picking this up!
Awesome. So you need a Psylocke and Rogue? I have the SS Rogue and think she looks great. I passed on the Psylocke as didn’t like the head. Hoping XM do a great one eventually.

Would love to see an XM Nightcrawler, Kitty and Banshee too.
Old 08-25-2020, 08:48 AM   #28
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by captoz View Post
Awesome. So you need a Psylocke and Rogue? I have the SS Rogue and think she looks great. I passed on the Psylocke as didn’t like the head. Hoping XM do a great one eventually.

Would love to see an XM Nightcrawler, Kitty and Banshee too.
Yep and a wolverine, despite there being so many of him out there.

I was very late to the party and only started collecting earlier this year, so I unfortunately missed the SS rogue. Great piece though, I'd have gotten it for sure if I could have gotten the EX with the "right" hair lol.

Those 3 plus Beast are on my short list, plus I'd love a Magneto and a few other villains (Mr. Sinister, Apocalypse, Juggernaut... The SS version of jugg is mighty tempting).
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 07:45 AM   #29
captoz
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
Yep and a wolverine, despite there being so many of him out there.

I was very late to the party and only started collecting earlier this year, so I unfortunately missed the SS rogue. Great piece though, I'd have gotten it for sure if I could have gotten the EX with the "right" hair lol.

Those 3 plus Beast are on my short list, plus I'd love a Magneto and a few other villains (Mr. Sinister, Apocalypse, Juggernaut... The SS version of jugg is mighty tempting).
The newish SS Wolvie on the sentinel hand is a great piece. I was tempted by Juggs too but didn’t get one. Haven’t seen him in person, but he didn’t look huge enough for me.
Old 11-16-2020, 01:40 AM   #30
davide87ita
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

From XM fb page

"A feat with my feet could lead to your defeat!"

Beast
1:4 Scale

Artists Involved:
Riccardo Federici
Sculpt: Maria Panfilova
XM Design and Development Team

davide87ita is offline   Reply With Quote