Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-23-2023, 02:38 PM   #7221
cigaro
Justice League

Holy ----, I cannot believe that this statue is now 2400 dollars all in shipped to California with this sale.

Sometimes it pays to be patient. I cant pass this up, ordering right now.

Edit: I wonder if using a payment plan would cause issues with the free shipping down the road... I dont think I am going to risk it.
cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 02:42 PM   #7222
qz33
Doctor Doom

If only the Bonus...
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 02:44 PM   #7223
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezhil View Post
What is the extra head portrait in bonus not available in deluxe??
The Deluxe includes all heads that are available in the Bonus Version.

The only head that is not included in the Limited Closed Mouth Bust (of the Battle Damaged Bust). Only available as a separate $999 purchase, which comes with the torso display stand.

This is the head that is extra, not included in Deluxe or Bonus versions:

here are the switch outs available in the Deluxe version:

The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 02:48 PM   #7224
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigaro View Post
Holy ----, I cannot believe that this statue is now 2400 dollars all in shipped to California with this sale.

Sometimes it pays to be patient. I cant pass this up, ordering right now.

Edit: I wonder if using a payment plan would cause issues with the free shipping down the road... I dont think I am going to risk it.
it's an unbelievable deal. Free Shipping alone is worth $600-$700, these boxes are HUGE and HEAVY. Plus the 20% discount is excellent. There seems to be an extra $100 coupon, i doubt it's able to be applied, but it's worth a try.

overall this is about a $1200+ savings buying direct which is insane. compared to buying the piece from Sideshow the deal is even sweeter as they charge tax and the shipping is even more though them.
Old 12-23-2023, 02:52 PM   #7225
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
If only the Bonus...
the Mac Skull is awesome and the extra accurate hands with the thumbs are my favorite and primary display option, but it's even tough for me to justify them for $900 more. But for me i HAD TO HAVE the Bonus (everything included) version for this piece. But if i didn't care about having all the little extra "things" this sale is a bonafide smash-and-grab deal

this sale is less than the CM was all in with tax and shipping

Old 12-23-2023, 02:56 PM   #7226
azurepred
Zot

Damn, what a great deal. I never thought I'd ever see this DX so cheap. I thought it had been sold out long ago through Prime. I will definitely be waiting for a huge discount on the P2.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 02:58 PM   #7227
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
the extra accurate hands with the thumbs are my favorite and primary display option, but it's even tough for me to justify them for $900 more....

this sale is less than the CM was all in with tax and shipping

The hands are the thing. No not worth the extra money but I will always remember something is missing...
Old 12-23-2023, 03:00 PM   #7228
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
Damn, what a great deal. I never thought I'd ever see this DX so cheap. I thought it had been sold out long ago through Prime. I will definitely be waiting for a huge discount on the P2.
You won't find it because not near as much hype so ES will be small so there won't be as much leftovers.

Shows just how much Prime 1 took everyone to the cleaners for across all the versions.
Old 12-23-2023, 03:14 PM   #7229
cigaro
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
it's an unbelievable deal. Free Shipping alone is worth $600-$700, these boxes are HUGE and HEAVY. Plus the 20% discount is excellent. There seems to be an extra $100 coupon, i doubt it's able to be applied, but it's worth a try.

overall this is about a $1200+ savings buying direct which is insane. compared to buying the piece from Sideshow the deal is even sweeter as they charge tax and the shipping is even more though them.
Without a doubt. Just ordered. Im still in disbelief at this price.

The collectors version would be 3050 shipped to me through Sideshow, and the deluxe would be 3600.

Just paid $2330 all in for the deluxe after some rewards points.

Cant wait to get it!

Edit: Also I tried to apply the 100 dollar coupon but no luck. Was worth a shot as you said.
cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 04:31 PM   #7230
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigaro View Post
Without a doubt. Just ordered. Im still in disbelief at this price.

The collectors version would be 3050 shipped to me through Sideshow, and the deluxe would be 3600.

Just paid $2330 all in for the deluxe after some rewards points.

Cant wait to get it!

Edit: Also I tried to apply the 100 dollar coupon but no luck. Was worth a shot as you said.
good stuff. i was just looking at mine, hard to believe this amazing piece will be delivered to your door for just over $2300. It's such an amazing piece and at that price is just makes this unbelievable statue even better. Congrats you are in for a BIG treat come 2024!