Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

View Poll Results: What is your favorite genre ?
American Comics 4 66.67%
Manga (Japanese Comics) 2 33.33%
Fumetti (Italian Comics) 0 0%
France and Belgium Movement Comics 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2023, 11:48 AM   #1
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

What is your favorite genre ?

After i had finished Slam Dunk manga four days ago, i realised i really enjoy manga alot more than American Comics, so i decided to get fewer American Comics and Focus on Manga in the future. Manga is just so good. So my vote goes to manga.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 02:34 PM   #2
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Man... I got bored. lol I thought this thread would create some conversation about comics and manga etc. but 200 + people checked it out and no response... And only 4 votes so far.

I believe the best edge mangas have over comics is consistency. I mean yeah, there are consistent comics out there outside of Super hero comics, but when someone says American Comics what anyone will think is Super Hero Comics and it is inconsistent as hell.

Writing is also terrible most of the time in Super Hero Comics. The Quality of Super Hero Comics generally really lacks. For example Naruto is writing wise a genious work of manga compare to average Superman Comics writing. And Naruto is just an awerage shonen manga which generally targeted 13-17 year olds, but can be enjoyed by any age.

I don't even compare any Super Hero Comics to my Top 10 Mangas anyway. They are far superior. Under these circumstances, it is only logical to focus on manga and read Super Hero Comics here there for old times sake.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote