Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-24-2014, 10:49 AM   #1041
Thor57
Teen Titans

Well, I say 6. Of the 3 released so far for pre order, only the Queen is on my get list. And even then, I'm waiting on in hand pics.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 11:51 AM   #1042
Vallos
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
How much longer til we get Queenie!!!!?????!!!!
I was really hoping to see a "shipping in 30 days" notice in yesterday's newsletter, but it didn't materialized. I'm now wondering if December is now the actual ship month.

Speaking about the newsletter, I haven't had the need to check it for quite some time, due to not having a statue in the pipeline since Shaak-Ti. The "shipping in 30 days" is not listed any longer. How does one decipher the new "shipping soon" notice?
Vallos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:02 PM   #1043
Johnneeukca
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallos View Post
I was really hoping to see a "shipping in 30 days" notice in yesterday's newsletter, but it didn't materialized. I'm now wondering if December is now the actual ship month.

Speaking about the newsletter, I haven't had the need to check it for quite some time, due to not having a statue in the pipeline since Shaak-Ti. The "shipping in 30 days" is not listed any longer. How does one decipher the new "shipping soon" notice?
They've not moved my final flex pay date on November 5, which would suggest that shipping is not too far away.
Johnneeukca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:09 PM   #1044
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:

All shipping updates are through a link found at the very bottom of the newsletter each week.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:10 PM   #1045
Vallos
Jubilee

Thanks Alex

I really wish you guys kept the "shipping in 30 days" notice as the "shipping soon" is too ambiguous.
Old 10-24-2014, 01:12 PM   #1046
Marcel54
Hellboy

As far as I'm concerned I have my eyes on two statues so far: Mortighull and Death itself. I sure hope a pre order for either one is not that far away.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:16 PM   #1047
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Thanks Alex

I really wish you guys kept the "shipping in 30 days" notice as the "shipping soon" is too ambiguous.
For the most part, items in the 'Shipping soon' section are estimated to ship in 30 days from the time the information is posted but there are exceptions where it becomes longer than 30 days, so it's best to keep it more ambiguous since the collectors get a tad restless at times (which is very much understandable).
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:18 PM   #1048
Vallos
Jubilee

Ah, okay, then all is well. Thanks again!
Old 10-24-2014, 04:29 PM   #1049
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
For the most part, items in the 'Shipping soon' section are estimated to ship in 30 days from the time the information is posted but there are exceptions where it becomes longer than 30 days, so it's best to keep it more ambiguous since the collectors get a tad restless at times (which is very much understandable).
Collectors...restless???

PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 09:56 PM   #1050
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I felt like I was watching a repeat of the TRON Legacy video after seeing the latest Court of the Dead video...Perhaps the ones up for order aren't selling as fast as Sideshow would like. I know a few here including me are waiting to see how the production Queen turns out and if there will be a variant.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote