Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-04-2020, 11:31 AM   #131
Shoo
The Enchantress

Shanghai Wonder Festival 2020. Pics by Tang Brothers:

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 12:09 PM   #132
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Like the game, story, and character...

Don't like the statue, too busy and still can't get over where/how she is looking
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 07:06 AM   #133
EDI-889
Frackin!

I'd like to order this now that in Europe we have economy shipping. I love Aloy, and for me her gaze is not a problem as she is depicted exactly as in the Limited Edition steelbook art. However, I'm a little bit worried about the bow string, do you think that it will get loose over time (I have an Assassin's Creed PVC figurine that I had to tighten as it was curving after few years) ? If so, do you think that it would be easily fixable, considering that the part at which it connects to the bow ends is quite complex (having pearl like spheres in the attachment) ?
EDI-889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 01:05 AM   #134
Cammilletti
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDI-889 View Post
I'd like to order this now that in Europe we have economy shipping. I love Aloy, and for me her gaze is not a problem as she is depicted exactly as in the Limited Edition steelbook art. However, I'm a little bit worried about the bow string, do you think that it will get loose over time (I have an Assassin's Creed PVC figurine that I had to tighten as it was curving after few years) ? If so, do you think that it would be easily fixable, considering that the part at which it connects to the bow ends is quite complex (having pearl like spheres in the attachment) ?
I have this on PO and really not worried about the bow string at all. I have P1 GiJoe Storm Shadow displayed with the bow and arrow since day 1 and have no issues with the string.
Cammilletti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 05:47 PM   #135
EDI-889
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammilletti View Post
I have this on PO and really not worried about the bow string at all. I have P1 GiJoe Storm Shadow displayed with the bow and arrow since day 1 and have no issues with the string.
Thanks, I supposed that it should be this way without having to worry about the string, because the case that I'm talking about was a little faulty since day one, but luckily I solved the problem by tightening it around both ends of the bow.
EDI-889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 01:49 AM   #136
Megalith
Frackin!

Any suggestions on where I can still order the exclusive version of this without exorbitant shipping and/or taxes?
Megalith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 09:01 AM   #137
Augen
The Hulk

Depending on where in the world you are that is hard to say. I'm in the states and expecting $100-150 range for shipping.
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 01:35 AM   #138
Megalith
Frackin!

I might just directly order from Prime Studio; economy shipping only seems to be around $70. But I'm afraid of what hidden customs fees there might be...
Megalith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 08:20 AM   #139
Thrawn84
Doh!

Just received an email from Prime 1 - Aloy has been delayed until next year. New shipping estimate is Feb - May 22. Apparently there were issues during the product quality check
Thrawn84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 10:15 AM   #140
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrawn84 View Post
Just received an email from Prime 1 - Aloy has been delayed until next year. New shipping estimate is Feb - May 22. Apparently there were issues during the product quality check
I wonder what issues could cause a delay like that. If they have to redo her...well, I worry what that may mean.
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote