Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 07-01-2011, 03:34 AM   #981
souchi_date
Doh!

hey what about ivy and quiin, im worry gonk, we keep getting news about other bishoujos, when we get news about them?
souchi_date is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:13 AM   #982
Mirkitsune
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I'm pretty pleased with the Barbara Gordon Batgirl and her Black variant, and I understand a need to do statues of girls with more popularity to boost the line's sales, but what are the chances of getting other Batgirls, such as Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown, or of other girls like the Black Canary?
Mirkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:06 PM   #983
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by souchi_date View Post
hey what about ivy and quiin, im worry gonk, we keep getting news about other bishoujos, when we get news about them?
Nothing to worry about souchi_date, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn are coming along quite nicely!
Old 07-02-2011, 01:51 PM   #984
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Gonk you guys need to get a Street Fighter Bishoujo line going. Need to see how you guys handle Rose!!!
Vince-Vell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:11 PM   #985
dr_teng

I would basically buy every female character from Street Fighter in a Shunya/Bishoujo line.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #986
Finalape
Birdman

Yes, I have to add to my Cammy collection.
Finalape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #987
ruzzell
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

That would be awesome! Street Fighter girls in Bishoujo style.
ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #988
Chocky
Doh!

Another shout/request/plea for a Street Fighter Bishoujo line!!!!
Chocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:50 AM   #989
RichBamf
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Gonk, I'm sorry but I really think that over the last few pages the general consensus is a need for clarification on what is happening regarding the Danger Room Sessions line.

The bottom line with the collector is they don't have a problem buying the product if they know that there is going to be an equal commitment by Koto.

How are we expected to preorder when it is unclear that the line will be continuing?

Communication is key for a successful business and keeping a fanbase. I'd say if this issue wasn't cleared up soon you may lose a vast portion of that fanbase.
RichBamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #990
Marvelito
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichBamf View Post
Gonk, I'm sorry but I really think that over the last few pages the general consensus is a need for clarification on what is happening regarding the Danger Room Sessions line.

The bottom line with the collector is they don't have a problem buying the product if they know that there is going to be an equal commitment by Koto.

How are we expected to preorder when it is unclear that the line will be continuing?

Communication is key for a successful business and keeping a fanbase. I'd say if this issue wasn't cleared up soon you may lose a vast portion of that fanbase.

I understand companies need to keep what's being planned secret, but I think Gambit was the last one in the Danger Room Sessions line to be announced, and that was a couple of months ago.

Back on 3/19/11 it was first announced that Sabretooth and Rogue were being canceled. Here we are, almost four months later, and we still don't have a definitive answer as to what's going on with those two.

I'm really expecting there to be some major announcements as to the future of both the DRS and XF lines at SDCC. Otherwise, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's confidence in these lines will be lost.

I know it may sound unreasonable to expect constant updates, but I don't really think it is. When you compare the amount of information being given in regards to some of Koto's other lines (Bishoujou, Star Wars etc.) the vague answers and almost complete lack of hints, sneaks or updates for the X-Men lines is really really frustrating.
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote