Old 07-18-2023, 10:15 PM   #101
pavehawk78
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Not good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO_MO View Post
I think this looks absolutely rad. If it had a light up like Galactus ended up with or that Iron Man Mark VII it would look totally insane. As it is I'm doubtful the paint will deliver.

I'm probably in the vast minority here but I also kind of want a Robbie Reyes GR...
I would rather have Cosmic Ghost Rider.
pavehawk78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 10:21 PM   #102
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
It's a decent effort without making the whole bike. It's been mentioned before, but too much orange on this imo. It might sell better if there is a non-flame chain. Light up like that cool movie IM would have been ideal on this one, especially with some clear resin in there. XM is still king.
Meh they gotta stop half assing their stuff. Make something do it right. Price is what it is and it sells what it sells. We don't shell out this money for compromises like this, a small Galactus, and half a surfer board..
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 10:46 PM   #103
Forps is back
The Avengers

Well, guys, just 1-2 things in order to get what grphyx1 or gz33 or i see in this and we HATE it.

The base.
The base seems incomplete. Not due to having a half motorcycle, but it seems that it is UNFINISHED, INCOMPLETE. Check closely and you'll get what i am saying. It looks like that some things are missing, rocks, tires, something. It is LAUGHABLE how incomplete it looks!

The pose. The pose is a complete fail for Ghost Rider. Who would sculpt such a pose for Ghost Rider?

The hands and their movement. They seem sculpted by an amateur, not a professional. Lack of physical movement and lack of correct anatomy.

The flames. You know why.

I cant continue.

This is SUCH AN ABOMINATION that there is no reason to discuss anything about it. A complete miss.

I will ask again. WHO is the sculptor of this thing ? I have 1-2 names in my mind, but lets not speculate.

Do you know with 100% certainty who sculpted this?
Forps is back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 11:01 PM   #104
darren1228
Zot

I think it looks great overall. I like the head-on look! He does look like a lion from the side...prob could've cut down on the flames to give it less of a "lion's mane" look.

But overall I much prefer this to XM's version.
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 11:05 PM   #105
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
I think it looks great overall. I like the head-on look! He does look like a lion from the side...prob could've cut down on the flames to give it less of a "lion's mane" look.

Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 11:08 PM   #106
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post

Yeah I never liked that one either
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 11:16 PM   #107
darren1228
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
It's just way way too big for me. I'm not a big enough Ghost Rider fan to justify having the entire bike. I much prefer the half of a bike bursting out of the ground with Ghost Rider in a more action pose.

Just personal preference. Heck I'd rather have a Ghost Rider without bike. Translucent flames just on his face throwing his chain around. Don't need the bike at all (less flames too).

darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 11:23 PM   #108
Forps is back
The Avengers

Guys, for my final remarks, i'll wait till we find who is the sculptor of this. I do not want to further discuss it. The "best eyes in the business" (gz33, grphyx1) already concur. The sculpt is an ABOMINATION, nothing more, nothing less (and mind you, i also hate XM's one. It looks like a big toy with some cheetos thrown upon it by the kid playing with it. I also hate that Ghost Rider).

We now have to learn who sculpted this for Sideshow. But with 100% certainty.
Forps is back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 11:27 PM   #109
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

I think Harbottle, Canale and Bergholtz triple-teamed on this one.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 11:34 PM   #110
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forps is back View Post
Well, guys, just 1-2 things in order to get what grphyx1 or gz33 or i see in this and we HATE it.

The base.
The base seems incomplete. Not due to having a half motorcycle, but it seems that it is UNFINISHED, INCOMPLETE. Check closely and you'll get what i am saying. It looks like that some things are missing, rocks, tires, something. It is LAUGHABLE how incomplete it looks!

The pose. The pose is a complete fail for Ghost Rider. Who would sculpt such a pose for Ghost Rider?

The hands and their movement. They seem sculpted by an amateur, not a professional. Lack of physical movement and lack of correct anatomy.

The flames. You know why.

I cant continue.

This is SUCH AN ABOMINATION that there is no reason to discuss anything about it. A complete miss.

I will ask again. WHO is the sculptor of this thing ? I have 1-2 names in my mind, but lets not speculate.

Do you know with 100% certainty who sculpted this?
Bizarro Divo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conehead View Post
Diamond did one sometime ago ...
Wow...that's very similar.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote