Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Premium Collectibles Studio

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2013, 05:03 PM   #1981
ColossusX
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
ColossusX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Greece
Posts: 133
I received my confirmation also for Shao Kahn and I am very happy. However and sorry for the noobish question but my confirmation email is not in the same as my paypal account email. Do I somehow include this on the description or do I add it to a note in the payment? Because I was thinking of going with plan C and I dont want something to go wrong.
ColossusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:30 PM   #1982
Batminator
A closed mouth gathers no foot.
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusX View Post
I received my confirmation also for Shao Kahn and I am very happy. However and sorry for the noobish question but my confirmation email is not in the same as my paypal account email. Do I somehow include this on the description or do I add it to a note in the payment? Because I was thinking of going with plan C and I dont want something to go wrong.
When you pay through Paypal, just type in the e-mail you used to order the statue in the 'comment' area.
Batminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:35 PM   #1983
ColossusX
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
ColossusX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Greece
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batminator View Post
When you pay through Paypal, just type in the e-mail you used to order the statue in the 'comment' area.
Thank you!
ColossusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:21 PM   #1984
RAGINGDEMON500
Birdman
 
RAGINGDEMON500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: BROOKLYN,NY
Posts: 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
I'd love Onaga!!!! Are you kidding me Raging?

Anyways, Jerry, have you thought about Onaga, Shinnok, or others maybe later this year? My guess is that there are many other characters to pursue first? I would agree by the way.
Onaga is just a copy of OGRE...
RAGINGDEMON500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:09 AM   #1985
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,127
May I ask, how much shipping will be in the U.S. to Chicago on the Kahn statue, if this hasnt been asked already? Just wanna set aside the funds for that. Thanks.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:07 AM   #1986
derekrodneysim
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
derekrodneysim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Posts: 18,821
Jerry, is there any way of checking the outstanding balance on my preorders on the PCSC website? Or do you have something like an account summary?

Thing is I have several orders with you under several different emails but they were all paid under the single paypal account. Some have been paid for in full and some have installments left and though I've backtracked on my paypal payments sent, it's a little confusing.
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:17 AM   #1987
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Las Vegas Nevada USA
Posts: 8,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
May I ask, how much shipping will be in the U.S. to Chicago on the Kahn statue, if this hasnt been asked already? Just wanna set aside the funds for that. Thanks.
We are negotiating rates with Fed Ex so I cant give you that info yet.

Im going to guesstimate around $30
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:18 AM   #1988
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Las Vegas Nevada USA
Posts: 8,447
If you email me the paypal email you use i can check


Quote:
Originally Posted by derekrodneysim View Post
Jerry, is there any way of checking the outstanding balance on my preorders on the PCSC website? Or do you have something like an account summary?

Thing is I have several orders with you under several different emails but they were all paid under the single paypal account. Some have been paid for in full and some have installments left and though I've backtracked on my paypal payments sent, it's a little confusing.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:37 AM   #1989
jinkazama
Kiss my shiny metal arse!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,311
Hi, Jerry.I just want to ask, has a specific date been set in feburary to launch the new website with a cart shopping system?Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:25 PM   #1990
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Las Vegas Nevada USA
Posts: 8,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, Jerry.I just want to ask, has a specific date been set in feburary to launch the new website with a cart shopping system?Cheers!
I wish. Our target is the 15th but then we have to do a week of testing to make sure it doesnt crash
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com