Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-25-2011, 12:10 AM   #401
premium_substit
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigep756 View Post
I would rather the bases of the two MK lines match each other. I'm in this only for MK pieces, amd I would like them to match each other.

I completely understand where you are coming from, I just have a different desire.
In all honesty, I can take your point.
Not all MK fans would have collected the SF statues. That's why I was so quick to get over them being in the same scale (even though previously he mentioned they would be the same scale as SF PFs - I'm not holding his words religiously, I just mean he mentioned in passing PCS history and I stand by my words, the scale isn't noteable anyway, so - all good).
Asking Jerry to make the MK statues to match the SF PF's would be like asking him to cater to me personally Well not personally, but I could be in the minority here.. I admit I am just caught up with the desire because there is a possibility he could make it happen being the producer/manufacturer of both (I've always wanted MK and SF paired.. my whole life.. from cards to games to comics).. and hell, I thought the SF mixed media line was a golden recipe

Albeit, as much as I can understand the scale thing, I would still like to see the MK PF's have plain bases (I love museum style, helps you appreciate the sculpt of the character more).. I do think the 2 MK lines should match somewhat, but I do think they are 2 seperate lines in their own right (1 is mixed media and 1 is fully sculpted, 1 is modern and 1 is klassic).. and hey if they can give some producer consistency with the SF PFs by having the bases, then that is all the sweeter..
premium_substit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:17 AM   #402
Sigep756
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by premium_substit View Post
In all honesty, I can take your point.
Not all MK fans would have collected the SF statues. That's why I was so quick to get over them being in the same scale (even though previously he mentioned they would be the same scale as SF PFs - I'm not holding his words religiously, I just mean he mentioned in passing PCS history and I stand by my words, the scale isn't noteable anyway, so - all good).
Asking Jerry to make the MK statues to match the SF PF's would be like asking him to cater to me personally Well not personally, but I could be in the minority here.. I admit I am just caught up with the desire because there is a possibility he could make it happen being the producer/manufacturer of both (I've always wanted MK and SF paired.. my whole life.. from cards to games to comics).. and hell, I thought the SF mixed media line was a golden recipe

Albeit, as much as I can understand the scale thing, I would still like to see the MK PF's have plain bases (I love museum style, helps you appreciate the sculpt of the character more).. I do think the 2 MK lines should match somewhat, but I do think they are 2 seperate lines in their own right (1 is mixed media and 1 is fully sculpted, 1 is modern and 1 is klassic).. and hey if they can give some producer consistency with the SF PFs by having the bases, then that is all the sweeter..
Great points, premium, so I guess I should make this into an official question:

Jerry can you shed any light on what kind of style you are planning for the MK Klassic PF's...simple and clean, like the SF bases, or elaborately detailed, like the modern MK bases?
Sigep756 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:48 AM   #403
MexxPaul
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Does anyone know when the Lion-O statue will be shipped to the European warehouses and distributors?
MexxPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:00 AM   #404
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Uk already has it. Play.com have it in stock.
SARFARAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:44 PM   #405
MexxPaul
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Oh really? I hope the distributors in Germany will get it soon! It's been a year since I've ordered!
MexxPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:30 PM   #406
darkdealx
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Hey,

Wasn't aware you're in London dude!

Whereabouts you from then? I'm representing North!

Not postal code wars.

Anyhow, sticking to script. Play.com got brought out by the Rakuten group! They're not really renown for their delivery guarantee dates!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
darkdealx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 05:21 AM   #407
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

West side baby! Lol
Old 11-26-2011, 07:37 AM   #408
premium_substit
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Let's keep this thread time efficent for J

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
It'd be groovy if we can keep this thread only for questions.
Myself included

So we have this 1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuobz View Post

Anyways, another question,

Is it possible to have a Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat diorama line? if possible will you guys make one?
This 1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigep756 View Post
Jerry can you shed any light on what kind of style you are planning for the MK Klassic PF's...simple and clean, like the SF bases, or elaborately detailed, like the modern MK bases?

and GM4Life.. what did you ask again? I didn't quite catch what you said LOL
premium_substit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:45 AM   #409
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Any chance of ever doing a street fighter diorama with more than 2 characters? Maybe 3? I would love a Ryu and Ken vs Bison just like in the anime!
Old 11-26-2011, 11:20 AM   #410
GM4Life
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Hello Jerry, Will PCS make a 1:4 Motaro statue? It would be AWESOME!!!
GM4Life is offline   Reply With Quote