Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-18-2021, 09:04 AM   #751
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf79 View Post
If it’s like the average statue thread it will continue that way until the thing actually comes out. Then the only pictures will be bad lighting pics that drive people into a frenzy and then pieces that came damaged. A few people will post theirs and no one will comment on it andthen it will come to a screeching halt. Then it will get bumped a year later from someone who is asking if anyone is selling theirs because they missed out
You, sir or madam, are far wiser and more knowledgeable about our habits than 42 posts suggests

Oh and I, one of the biggest Storm fans in these parts, won't post pics because I know mine aren't high quality and only shot with an iPhone
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 10:00 AM   #752
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
You, sir or madam, are far wiser and more knowledgeable about our habits than 42 posts suggests

Oh and I, one of the biggest Storm fans in these parts, won't post pics because I know mine aren't high quality and only shot with an iPhone
Haha! Speaking of using iPhone cameras, that’s all I’ve ever used. But I’m happy to say I’ve upgraded to a Canon EOS Rebel 17. It may not be the best camera out there, but any future statues I get with have pictures that are far superior to the ones I’ve been posting for 6 years now. Lol

bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 10:16 AM   #753
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
Haha! Speaking of using iPhone cameras, that’s all I’ve ever used. But I’m happy to say I’ve upgraded to a Canon EOS Rebel 17. It may not be the best camera out there, but any future statues I get with have pictures that are far superior to the ones I’ve been posting for 6 years now. Lol

I have that camera and think it works just fine!
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 10:22 AM   #754
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
I have that camera and think it works just fine!
Ahhh! Great to hear! I’ve only charged the battery. I haven’t even used it yet. I need to get familiar with it before my next statue arrives. I also need to buy a handheld tripod accessory for it.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 10:23 AM   #755
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

The "friends with no benefits" show told us that next week one of the 12 days items was finally going to be shown. They DID NOT say it was going to be Storm.

I do think it will either be Storm PF or Hulk vs Hulk buster (I won't buy this one, but I am interested in seeing it)
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 11:37 AM   #756
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
The "friends with no benefits" show told us that next week one of the 12 days items was finally going to be shown. They DID NOT say it was going to be Storm.

I do think it will either be Storm PF or Hulk vs Hulk buster (I won't buy this one, but I am interested in seeing it)
Really?
Then i am going with Power Girl, Storm or Scarlet Witch
Since Scarlet Witch is big at the moment, it bet it will be Scarlet Witch
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 11:47 AM   #757
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post

Next week? And only one of the 12 days items?

AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 12:26 PM   #758
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Next week....I really hope it is Storm since she had a banner with image. If just a banner piece is shown, I'm gonna be hurt. If its at least a lady statue, shown at all, it will make it better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
Congrats on the new toy! My husband has an amazing camera that I have no idea how to work, so I can't even take statue pics with it. I really should learn.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 12:32 PM   #759
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Next week....I really hope it is Storm since she had a banner with image. If just a banner piece is shown, I'm gonna be hurt. If its at least a lady statue, shown at all, it will make it better

Congrats on the new toy! My husband has an amazing camera that I have no idea how to work, so I can't even take statue pics with it. I really should learn.
Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking too.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 12:44 PM   #760
ukshaun
Hercules

If you click on What's New, below the what's new stuff 3 images appear. Superman, The Scarlet Witch, Megaman Zero
Could this possibly point to some sort of order of reveal? ..or pre_order order?

LOADING: Image(s)
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote