Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 05-03-2021, 07:46 AM   #1
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Justice

I read the Deluxe Edition and i got it because of The Alex Ross's art. Story was kind of ok... As usual villains were retarded... They didn't do anything to B Lister or C lister heroes so they came and save some The A listers... And all of them saved The day together.

The Design of the Deluxe was fantastic. Anyone read this Story ? what are your thoughts, guys and girls ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	616318.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	139071   Click image for larger version

Name:	Justice_Vol_1_9.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	139072   Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l500.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	139073  
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 09:39 AM   #2
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I read it when it first came out years ago and I remember liking it and it was always one of those things I meant to grab all of them and re-read them in one sitting because I think it would read better that way
From what I remember I don’t even think it came out on a monthly basis I’m thinking it might’ve been like every six weeks or by monthly which kind of lessened the impact of the story at the time.
The story was basically Alex Ross’s love letter to the Super-Friends cartoon which was nice.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 05:15 PM   #3
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Never Watched The Super Friends Cartoon, it wasn't aired in my country when i was a child, so i can't understand the sentimental velue but the art was amazing.

I'm more like a 90s kid. Batman TAS and Burton Films. That means the really classy cool stuff, so i have no stomach for much cheese, actually. I'm more like a Darkness kind of guy, the darker the story the better.

Just reading Road to The Metal (i'm abit behind) i just finished the Final Crisis issues in it, issues 6 and 7 and man, were they amazing... I couldn't believe how good the Morrison was... It seems my mind was not in the right mood when i read The Final Crisis for the first time. Just brilliant comics, i need to dig out of the boxes for everything Morrison now to reread.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote