Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 03-17-2011, 08:59 PM   #11
Sledge Hammer!
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
I doubt you will see another version of this. This one is it.
And if that is the case then so be it, my collection will live without it, as to me this one just isn't quite up to scratch. I'm not going to shell out good money for something just because it might be the only option available. Instead I choose to save my money and wait, either for a better version to come along, or for something else completely that I don't have such issues with to see release. That's just me though.

Other peoples opinions may, of course, vary.
Sledge Hammer! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:51 PM   #12
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Still too hard to tell from this one pic. I think it looks cool but would definitely like to see more of her.
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:11 PM   #13
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledge Hammer! View Post
And if that is the case then so be it, my collection will live without it, as to me this one just isn't quite up to scratch. I'm not going to shell out good money for something just because it might be the only option available. Instead I choose to save my money and wait, either for a better version to come along, or for something else completely that I don't have such issues with to see release. That's just me though.

Other peoples opinions may, of course, vary.
Well said, If you dont care for it you shouldnt order it. I like it very much and I hope their 1/4 line will continue.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:56 AM   #14
Sledge Hammer!
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Yeah, like I said, just my opinion, if others such as yourself are happy with it then I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy it when it arrives.

I do still want to see better pics at some point though.
Sledge Hammer! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:21 PM   #15
Davidian
Omega Flight

There's a gallery of different pics. It looks like there may be more weapons, I mean there is a sword scabbard and two pistol holsters at her sides. If there aren't any other weapons, then that is just dumb. I'm on the fence about it, but if there are more weapons, I may just pick it up. Plus on their site, they have a payment plan which is cool.

http://hollywood-collectibles.com/alice_gallery.html
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:55 PM   #16
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Easy pass. You can tell they were aiming at Jovovich but they missed by quite a bit. I think this is her stunt double from the first movie

And the gap between her crotch? Man, this one's been a very naughty girl.

That's just me. I'm not trying to throw anyone off their like for this piece. I'm with my buddy Sledge here on this one.
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:04 PM   #17
FROBAY
Phoenix

Looks damn good to me. Easy buy. Hope we see it this year.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:20 PM   #18
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Just went to the link Davidian provided and it doesn't look THAT bad as it did in the first preorder page. Not enough to get me to buy but I do love the view from the back. She's got a nice toit ass
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:39 PM   #19
Edgley
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

The sculpted hair and the cleavage look pretty good imho, but the likeness of the face is unfortunately not there, not at all.
In case they don't have the license for Milla's likeness - i.e. I remember Sideshow not having it for Sigourney Weaver - they did the best they could do, otherwise a big disappointment for one of the coolest movie characters ever!
Edgley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:44 AM   #20
AGEN
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgley View Post

In case they don't have the license for Milla's likeness - i.e. I remember Sideshow not having it for Sigourney Weaver - they did the best they could do, otherwise a big disappointment for one of the coolest movie characters ever!
Quote from HCG site "Featuring for the first time ever an officially licensed and approved likeness of Milla Jovovich in her signature role as Alice"
AGEN is offline   Reply With Quote