Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-13-2021, 08:21 AM   #1131
XIIIWARRIOR
Sinister Six

I remember this art when I was younger. One of the best artists ever!
XIIIWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 10:36 AM   #1132
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidgadium View Post
Where did you see that lenticular print announcement? I can’t find it on Bottlenecks site.
The first image was posted on their facebook yesterday, no information but it sure looks like a lenticular. If it is really on the way, they'll announce the details soon.

And it will sell out fast.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 10:50 AM   #1133
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josado View Post
What?! I need that Ian MacDonald! Where?!
This is long sold out. Was $250 for unframed. I unfortunately had to sell mine recently due to bills but made $700 off of it. It goes anywhere from about that to $1100. Framed is even more. So you REALLY gotta want this to spend that type of money these days on it ha.

It was a great print tho. Loved everything about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
The prints are going up tomorrow and they're foil covers. The old school is a timed release while the modern is limited to 200 copies.

https://greymatterart.com/blogs/news/x-men-test
And yea the GreyMatterArt X-Men prints are actually reprints with foil effects. The original run of the same prints (just non foil) was either earlier this year or late last year. They weren't timed and they sold out almost instantly. I managed to grab a set of the prints tho. Debating whether I want to grab the foil variants and sell the originals. Definitely don't need 2 sets. I guess I will see if I can grab a foil set today. They are gonna go fast.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 11:07 AM   #1134
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Ugh i wish they were offering Framed versions, custom framing is SOO expensive
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 11:20 AM   #1135
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
This is long sold out. Was $250 for unframed. I unfortunately had to sell mine recently due to bills but made $700 off of it. It goes anywhere from about that to $1100. Framed is even more. So you REALLY gotta want this to spend that type of money these days on it ha.

It was a great print tho. Loved everything about it.

And yea the GreyMatterArt X-Men prints are actually reprints with foil effects. The original run of the same prints (just non foil) was either earlier this year or late last year. They weren't timed and they sold out almost instantly. I managed to grab a set of the prints tho. Debating whether I want to grab the foil variants and sell the originals. Definitely don't need 2 sets. I guess I will see if I can grab a foil set today. They are gonna go fast.
Yep, I bought the original non-foil of the modern one. Though I had to buy it on eBay because all the bots bought them up in 2 seconds.

I wish today's were BOTH timed prints, but I'm still going to try for the set. If I don't get the set, I'll grab the foil timed one of the old school coloring. This is about the only time I like Storm in this suit is when Jim Lee himself draws her, because Jim Lee made her look fierce and the color of the suit is metallic silver as it should be.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 01:02 PM   #1136
saberhagen

Aaaand the re-colored foil is all gone in about a minute.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:03 PM   #1137
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberhagen View Post
Aaaand the re-colored foil is all gone in about a minute.
Goddam I was shocked to, I was able to get the re-colored and when I was done checking out, I checked again and saw it sold out.

1 min sell out is insane !!
Old 05-13-2021, 01:04 PM   #1138
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

---- this company. Seriously ---- this company. Stolen out of my cart again as I was literally hitting the pay button (literally 30 seconds after it went live). I will never support or buy from this place ever again.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 01:06 PM   #1139
saberhagen

Quote:
---- this company. Seriously ---- this company. Stolen out of my cart again as I was literally hitting the pay button (literally 30 seconds after it went live). I will never support or buy from this place ever again.
Doesn't have anything to do with this specific company. All the limited run print shops have this issue with demand and bots.
Old 05-13-2021, 01:07 PM   #1140
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
I think bottleneck gallery will also have some, so keep watching out on there site