Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-03-2021, 01:02 PM   #1171
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Back of my Cammy Classic looks like:

LOADING: Image(s)
for me as you can see the picture i posted, the back of cammy has three segments attached togather, right shoulder/arm, left side and the main body. they are visible through her dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Does the Alpha version also have the bloodshot eyes?
yeah alpha seem to have bloodshot eyes too.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 01:07 PM   #1172
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
for me as you can see the picture i posted, the back of cammy has three segments attached togather, right shoulder/arm, left side and the main body. they are visible through her dress.

yeah alpha seem to have bloodshot eyes too.
Your green outfit looks pushed against the resin. Maybe the lighting is creating that effect?
I cannot see the three segments you mention.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 01:32 PM   #1173
ivory7777

Quote:
Your green outfit looks pushed against the resin. Maybe the lighting is creating that effect?
I cannot see the three segments you mention.
actually its not the lightning but it is pushed against her resin from both front and back; tight enough to see her abs design as well as her nipples. here are the full pictures. the segment also more visible through her cloth in person and i can definitely feel them when i held her.

edit: maybe it could be lightning. i mean in person they are visible. without the flashlight, they are visible. but i added last 3 pictures with flash and they are not as visible. but they are when i see her side way in the last picture
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	a0.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	139084   Click image for larger version

Name:	a1.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	206.9 KB
ID:	139085   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	192.3 KB
ID:	139086   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	173.6 KB
ID:	139087   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	177.2 KB
ID:	139088  

Old 05-03-2021, 01:34 PM   #1174
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
so there is a separation from her right shoulder to her chest. and same goes for her left side. it is hard to see because of the top she has, so the best picture i can take is where you can see the seam via her shirt. when i touch her right shoulder, her entire right side wobbles. and that is what i was wondering whether it is suppose to be like that or did mine came with weak glue or something. in the picture below, you will see a line going through between her neck and right shoulder. how was your cammys shoulder, was it completely detached from her body and only kept together by her top?

well i sent message to sideshow and asked them if her arm suppose to be lose or tightly fit to her body. and how it is connected whether by a glue or magnet. if it is magnet, than i can understand it being wobbly. but if it is a glue, it might be a weak glue and hoping it doesn't fall off over time. but it is also kinda hard to tell if her dress helping it holding it togather.

beside that the statue looks amazing. although i am very surprised how tan she is in person. was cammy even suppose to be tan. and her bloodshot eye kinda looks scary. over all i like the statue and thinking of ordering the other two variants. sadly decapre doesn't come with the glowing eyes unless i buy the whole set.
I see what you mean. My Killer Bee was completely detached at the shoulder, probably at the same spot you're indicating on yours. It was a little hard to see as I didn't want to stretch the back hole in the leotard too much. Her leotard was clearly the only thing keeping her right arm relatively in place on mine. So I don't believe PCS used magnets on the shoulders. I believe they're more permanently attached with glue, etc. My Classic and Decapre arms are not loose at the shoulders.
greenknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 01:34 PM   #1175
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
actually its not the lightning but it is pushed against her resin from both front and back; tight enough to see her abs design as well as her nipples. here are the full pictures. the segment also more visible through her cloth in person and i can definitely feel them when i held her.
The back does appear lumpy.
Front looks fine.
Old 05-03-2021, 01:47 PM   #1176
ivory7777

Quote:
The back does appear lumpy.
Front looks fine.
i updated 3 more pictures in my previous post with flashlight, which makes it less visible.

also any reason why they made her eyes bloodshot. it looks like they went out of their way to make it look that red.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20210502_194758.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	139089  
Old 05-03-2021, 01:57 PM   #1177
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
i updated 3 more pictures in my previous post with flashlight, which makes it less visible.

also any reason why they made her eyes bloodshot. it looks like they went out of their way to make it look that red.
My guess is they were going for realism and maybe got a little carried away with the red...
Old 05-03-2021, 02:12 PM   #1178
greenknight
The Spirit

Here's a short animated gif illustrating how my Killer Bee shoulder was broken/detached inside her outfit.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Killer Bee.gif
Views:	56
Size:	3.63 MB
ID:	139090  
Old 05-03-2021, 02:13 PM   #1179
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:

The addition of red to the eye's adds a level of realism. Checkout the original preview (below), i think the eye's look unrealistic, more cartoony. Which is fine i guess. I don't mind the 'bloodshot' eyes.

Old 05-03-2021, 02:20 PM   #1180
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
The addition of red to the eye's adds a level of realism. Checkout the original preview (below), i think the eye's look unrealistic, more cartoony. Which is fine i guess. I don't mind the 'bloodshot' eyes.
I believe they look more realistic this way too. Whether they used too much red or not is in the eye of the beholder, pardon the pun.