Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-28-2021, 05:44 AM   #201
aaronica
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by captoz View Post
I heard on the grapevine that this will be priced at $2099. If so, I may be out. Always wanted a great Apocalypse but not sure it's worth THAT much. Hulk transformation was only 1799!!!
at that price, he better be gold plated
aaronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 06:08 AM   #202
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:

"REVEAL: Presenting our next 1:4 MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Apocalypse, the second release of our X-Force line! Apocalypse Pre-Order starts on 29th September, at 6p.m (SGT)!

One of X-Men’s greatest threats and antagonist, Apocalypse is depicted here in all his powerful glory. With his powers to manipulate the molecular structures of his body, his left arm houses a big canon ready at his disposal, with switch-outs offering a mechanical pincer weapon and clenched fist. His right arm is fashioned into a chainsaw and gun, collectors are able to switch to a bare hand or his mechanical arrowed appendages lethal and ready to strike at a single thought.

Features:
- 2 Headsculpt switch-outs: 1 enraged, 1 determined
- 3 Right arm switch-outs: 1 with chainsaw and gun, 1 with mechanical arrowed appendages, 1 of his bare right hand
- 3 Left arm switch-ours: 1 with a canon, 1 with a pincer-like weapon, 1 of clenched fist.
- Crafted in cold cast porcelain.
- Each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the high-quality finish.

Artists:
- 2d Rafa Sandoval
- 3D Suheryanto Hatmaja
- XM Studios Design and Development Team."

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 06:13 AM   #203
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by captoz View Post
I heard on the grapevine that this will be priced at $2099. If so, I may be out. Always wanted a great Apocalypse but not sure it's worth THAT much. Hulk transformation was only 1799!!!
It's a huge piece, I'm expecting $1800ish but $2100 would be a LOT and probably price many people out

That said, he looks awesome. Need to see some more pics rather than XMs standard horrible/no light videos they produce.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 08:13 AM   #204
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Apocalypse will be ready for Pre-Order on Wednesday, 29th September 2021! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Apocalypse, the second release of our X-Force line! One of X-Men’s greatest threats and antagonist, Apocalypse is depicted here in all his powerful glory. With his powers to manipulate the molecular structures of his body, his left arm houses a big canon ready at his disposal, with switch-outs offering a mechanical pincer weapon and clenched fist. His right arm is fashioned into a chainsaw and gun, collectors are able to switch to a bare hand or his mechanical arrowed appendages lethal and ready to strike at a single thought. This beloved character is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the high quality finish.

Left abandoned, starved to death as a baby in the harsh, unforgiving desert of ancient Egypt, ruled by Rama-Tut, a band of nomadic raiders found an infant, gray-skinned and freakish in appearance, abandoned by the settlers of Akkaba. The nomads took the child for their own, giving him the name En Sabah Nur, “The First One,” and teaching him to be "strong" in order to survive the desert as a child. This idea, that "the strong will survive," would shape Apocalypse's actions throughout time.

In this Premium Collectible the level of detail on Apocalypse Is unparalleled. The designed details and paint app on the modern yet strangely ancient armour that clad apocalypse, shows the transcending history that this ancient mutant has experienced. His grey skin, textured realistically, his metallic blue lips and red eyes, strong and expressive. The weapons are highly detailed, the base reveals elements from his temple. Which other X-Men statue collectible has a similar base I wonder? Are they perhaps in facing off each other in battle? An essential centerpiece of our X-Force Series and for all X-Men collectors, Apocalypse is THE statue collectible for all Marvel and X-Men fans!"

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

Old 09-28-2021, 08:14 AM   #205
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Apocalypse, the second release of our X-Force line! One of X-Men’s greatest threats and antagonist, Apocalypse is depicted here in all his powerful glory. With his powers to manipulate the molecular structures of his body, his left arm houses a big canon ready at his disposal, with switch-outs offering a mechanical pincer weapon and clenched fist. His right arm is fashioned into a chainsaw and gun, collectors are able to switch to a bare hand or his mechanical arrowed appendages lethal and ready to strike at a single thought. This beloved character is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the high quality finish.

Left abandoned, starved to death as a baby in the harsh, unforgiving desert of ancient Egypt, ruled by Rama-Tut, a band of nomadic raiders found an infant, gray-skinned and freakish in appearance, abandoned by the settlers of Akkaba. The nomads took the child for their own, giving him the name En Sabah Nur, “The First One,” and teaching him to be "strong" in order to survive the desert as a child. This idea, that "the strong will survive," would shape Apocalypse's actions throughout time.

In this Premium Collectible the level of detail on Apocalypse Is unparalleled. The designed details and paint app on the modern yet strangely ancient armour that clad apocalypse, shows the transcending history that this ancient mutant has experienced. His grey skin, textured realistically, his metallic blue lips and red eyes, strong and expressive. The weapons are highly detailed, the base reveals elements from his temple. Which other X-Men statue collectible has a similar base I wonder? Are they perhaps in facing off each other in battle? An essential centerpiece of our X-Force Series and for all X-Men collectors, Apocalypse is THE statue collectible for all Marvel and X-Men fans!"

XM Studios Facebook

Old 09-28-2021, 08:14 AM   #206
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

XM Studios Facebook

Old 09-28-2021, 08:14 AM   #207
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

XM Studios Facebook

Old 09-28-2021, 08:32 AM   #208
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Very very cool. I'm glad they included normal switch out options, not big on the weapons but the clean look is really sharp IMO.

Now just need to see price, I suspect it will be egregious.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 08:37 AM   #209
SONICobra
Batman

i like the sculpt and details / colors more than i thought i would, but dont like the pose, base and majority of the switch outs. a simpler museum pose would have been more menacing imo
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 08:45 AM   #210
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I actually love the base and the portraits. A few of the switch outs aren't necessary, but fine adds. On the negative side, he's definitely not as large as I was expecting. I was expecting a massive beast, but he's really not that much larger than Archangel.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote