Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 06-14-2023, 11:31 AM   #161
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I might be picking up this thread depending on the outcome. I also collect seltzer bottles and just bought two from a seller in Florida. I got them today and both were broke. One shattered and one broken at the top. They were delivered by Fed Ex. I am upset because one is purple and one is an amber orange color, both of which are head to come by. I have contacted the seller to initiate a return and have heard nothing yet (but I just sent the return/refund emails a few minutes ago). I am hoping that it goes smooth.
OUCH! Sorry to see that. Good luck!
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 02:07 PM   #162
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I stumbled across this thread today and i have to say i read through the whole thing. It really made my Sunday! Glad you got your money back from this jerk. And by the way he was using scare tactics. He didn’t contact anyone and i can promise you he does NOT work with DC or Marvel judging by that ----ty statue.
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 05:06 PM   #163
rennervision
Frackin!

I too just discovered this thread.

Jeremy - you are a more patient person than me. I would not have been able to resist responding with "Good news! I found your axe!" And then reply back with it circled in the same photo he sent me.

Or "Also - sorry to see you lost your gloves. I'll check to see if I might have those too."

In light of all this, I'm actually amazed he has as many positives as he does. But then I saw this negative and - thanks to this thread - see it in a whole different (crazy psycho) perspective.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Feedback.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	195.5 KB
ID:	165331  
rennervision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 05:11 PM   #164
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Yeah this guy is a narcissist. He is so fragile any negative comment will derail his life as we have seen. Lol yes that comment you found is proof.
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 06:13 PM   #165
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
OUCH! Sorry to see that. Good luck!
forgot I posted my seller issue here-the seller refunded me later that day based on the pictures I sent her-she did not even want me to send the items back because the pictures I sent her got her a refund from FedEx for the cost of the bottles.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 07:39 AM   #166
vefunnossupo
Kindly Asked To Leave

I'm glad you were able to make your case and get your money back. Unfortunately, I had the same situation, only I ordered a control unit for auto-diagnostics. When it arrived, I checked it, visually it was in perfect condition. But when it came to checking its functionality, it turned out that this unit does not work properly. I of course tried to contact the seller. And while I was proving that the unit was not working, I decided to order a new unit, on the site www.ecutools.eu of the manufacturer in the hope that I would get a refund for the faulty unit. Unfortunately, the dispute with the seller did not solve anything and the money was not returned to me. Of course this is an unpleasant situation, but I learned my lesson.
vefunnossupo is offline   Reply With Quote