Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 04-18-2021, 11:46 PM   #71
Thor Odinson
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I have been waiting for this for what feels like forever. I pre-ordered the light up version on SpecFic!
Thor Odinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 07:33 PM   #72
worstgamerever
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I'm torn about this statue. On the one hand, it'll forever be the spider-man statue to beat in terms of what a dynamic webslinger pose should be like. The whole diorama is insane. On the other hand, the price is high. This is a hard one for me. Add in shipping and customs to the UK and I'm looking at north of $1,400. Will need to give this some more thought
worstgamerever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 11:15 PM   #73
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstgamerever View Post
I'm torn about this statue. On the one hand, it'll forever be the spider-man statue to beat in terms of what a dynamic webslinger pose should be like. The whole diorama is insane. On the other hand, the price is high. This is a hard one for me. Add in shipping and customs to the UK and I'm looking at north of $1,400. Will need to give this some more thought
I’m sure it’s been thought of but is it cheaper to have someone mule it? Say I or someone else bought two and shipped one to you? I’m not sure,but could be worth looking into.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 11:16 PM   #74
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

I’m hoping this is what I thought the Iron Studios1:4 diorama was. Still love that piece but it has its issues.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 02:55 PM   #75
Thor Odinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstgamerever View Post
Dang, it cost $1400 to get this in the UK? You guys don't have a distributor over there like Spec Fiction or Sideshow?
Old 04-24-2021, 03:55 AM   #76
RisingPhoenix
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor Odinson View Post
Dang, it cost $1400 to get this in the UK? You guys don't have a distributor over there like Spec Fiction or Sideshow?
Hi Thor,

I would love to know why it costs so much for you guys over there in UK to get this piece? Would love a breakdown if possible so we can look into how we might help out other regions (only through 3rd party obviously as not our region yet). Thanks
RisingPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 12:00 AM   #77
Thor Odinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix View Post
Hi Thor,

I would love to know why it costs so much for you guys over there in UK to get this piece? Would love a breakdown if possible so we can look into how we might help out other regions (only through 3rd party obviously as not our region yet). Thanks
No, I'm not in the UK. I was talking to "worstgamerever", who said it would cost him 1400.
Old 05-03-2021, 09:18 PM   #78
worstgamerever
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

1,264.44 US Dollar. That's the price shipped to the UK, from the European retailer. Add 25% tax on top of that, because that now applies to UK buyers after Brexit. By the looks of it, my estimate of $1400 is conservative.
worstgamerever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 02:19 AM   #79
Thor Odinson

Any update on when this is coming?
Old 11-12-2021, 09:06 AM   #80
Frankierock
Omega Red

Haven’t heard anything myself, but ordered it a while back I’m pretty sure it was supposed to be released around April/ May of next year.
Would love to see some more updated photo’s of it myself.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote