Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 01-21-2024, 10:55 AM   #1
jrme421
Doh!

obscur cartoon from the 80s about a WW2 soldier

i once watched from a vhs a cool cartoon about a WW2 US soldier who got betrayed by one of his team member, captured by the germans, experimented on and put on ice for decades, he is then awoken, had superstrengh and gets to fight the one who betrayed him who since then turned his body into a machine but looks human and become director of Nasa.

it was a cool episode, he had a watch that could call his ww2 plane and the vilain had an iron army gi joe style.

and no it is not cpt america lol.

so far i was unable to find online, it is very possible it was only one episode or that cartoon was early 90s.
jrme421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 05:30 AM   #2
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrme421 View Post
i once watched from a vhs a cool cartoon about a WW2 US soldier who got betrayed by one of his team member, captured by the germans, experimented on and put on ice for decades, he is then awoken, had superstrengh and gets to fight the one who betrayed him who since then turned his body into a machine but looks human and become director of Nasa.

it was a cool episode, he had a watch that could call his ww2 plane and the vilain had an iron army gi joe style.

and no it is not cpt america lol.

so far i was unable to find online, it is very possible it was only one episode or that cartoon was early 90s.
You joined just to ask that? Kind of sounds like Ring Raiders. They were pilots from different time periods and wars. They each had a ring that could make their plane more powerful. One of the villains looks like a cyborg.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...pQTx7OTEMhH1yA
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote