Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 06-02-2021, 01:14 PM   #1261
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
I'm not going through the checkout to test it but the site says oversized items are excluded from free shipping and get charged a flat rate between $200 and $250.
I mean unless they send you something separate? I did go all the way through checkout last night and total was item + tax. Says free residential and ground shipping. Made sure to check that before I posted. Soooo maybe it's a glitch they will fix once someone buys it? lol. I don't need it or I would definitely try and see.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 01:20 PM   #1262
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
I'm not going through the checkout to test it but the site says oversized items are excluded from free shipping and get charged a flat rate between $200 and $250.
I went through checkout. Shipping is free, but they do charge sales tax.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 01:58 PM   #1263
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
I mean unless they send you something separate? I did go all the way through checkout last night and total was item + tax. Says free residential and ground shipping. Made sure to check that before I posted. Soooo maybe it's a glitch they will fix once someone buys it? lol. I don't need it or I would definitely try and see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Thanks for checking and giving the info. Since I seem to get charged tax almost everywhere I shop that doesn't phase me.

Just bought Gambit. Came out to $180 including tax with free shipping. Since I live on the east coast I hope this means quicker delivery for me.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 02:11 PM   #1264
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Thanks for confirming mint. Seems like a really good deal. If they put up Sentinel 2 I'm prolly gonna pull the trigger on it there.
Old 06-02-2021, 09:50 PM   #1265
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Mech any updates on this? What is SS doing for you?

Also anyone still needing Sentinel 1, FAO Schwartz (who is now an authorized supplier) has it in stock, and FREE shipping which is crazy.

All good! They’re shipping out a replacement part! Thanks
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 04:34 PM   #1266
Shamsia
Doh!

Has anyone who ordered Sentinel #2 directly from Iron Studios heard anything? Looks like other vendors already got it.

I know they take a lot longer for direct customers, but I figured we would've at least gotten the "coming soon" message and/or shipping invoice by now.
Shamsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 09:52 PM   #1267
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamsia View Post
Has anyone who ordered Sentinel #2 directly from Iron Studios heard anything? Looks like other vendors already got it.

I know they take a lot longer for direct customers, but I figured we would've at least gotten the "coming soon" message and/or shipping invoice by now.
Lol. Im not laughing AT you I promise. If you followed this thread at all for the whole fiasco with Sentinel 1, you will see that Iron Studios took about a month or more after Sideshow starting shipping before some customers received a shipping notification.

I’d expect Sentinel 2 and 3 to be the same unfortunately. Still gonna be some time before IS ships Sentinel 2.
Old 06-10-2021, 08:11 AM   #1268
scgt1
Frackin!

Quote:
Lol. Im not laughing AT you I promise. If you followed this thread at all for the whole fiasco with Sentinel 1, you will see that Iron Studios took about a month or more after Sideshow starting shipping before some customers received a shipping notification.

I’d expect Sentinel 2 and 3 to be the same unfortunately. Still gonna be some time before IS ships Sentinel 2.
I finally paid off my #1 with IS direct on 5/30. After some invoicing issues in regards to final s&h (are you surprised with IS) The S&H were paid in full on the 3rd. It sat in processing phase for 5 days before I messaged them.

Guess what I'm waiting at least a month for them to get more in from the factory.

A snippet from support:

"Yes, originally we received less X-Men vs Sentinel #1 statues than we ordered, which is what caused this delay. The factory had to start production for the remaining statues and we are trying to expedite it."

AKA We oversold, statues were damaged, we are getting extra manufactured to fill all the broken and oversold orders. Don't worry we will re-run product numbers so you will end up with a duplicate of one of the 1,500 statues that were supposed to be made.

I was offered $153 credit or a full refund. Naturally I want wtf I paid for and don't want to chance waiting for the refund to issue and any remaining stock that is available elsewhere to sell out. Not to mention I would end up paying more as I saved 10% off the total of #1 and #3 along with no tax with IS.

So I asked if I could apply it toward POing Nightcrawler since they have already pulled Jean Grey and Emma Frost without sending out limited stock notices. Figured I better get on it before it too was pulled.

Once I'm done with my current PO's and what ever I decide to use my rewards points on I'm so done with IS direct. Been nothing but a problem.

Specfiction from now on.
scgt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 09:47 AM   #1269
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I bought Gambit off FAO Schwarz and he arrived a week later intact, so there's another option.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 07:40 PM   #1270
joelyface
Fantastic Four

Just saw some in hand pics of the Iceman solo piece. I thought it would have more blues in it, from what I saw earlier in the promo photos. I guess he is just clear resign?

https://twitter.com/mamegyorai_jp/st...765317120?s=20

joelyface is offline   Reply With Quote