Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 01-26-2013, 12:04 PM   #1961
dr.banner
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Hey Jerry I have my Alex and Reptile on flex pay can I just pay the remaining balance now instead of waiting for the next scheduled payment?
dr.banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:17 PM   #1962
Deadking92
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi Jerry,
Any chance we will be seeing ketchup or mustard from mortal kombat this year?
Deadking92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:29 PM   #1963
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadking92 View Post
Hi Jerry,
I asked if cyrax/sektor/jade would be made this year (any of these), and he said 'yes is all I can say'
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:58 PM   #1964
darkdealx
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Good question there.

Wanted to ask the same. If some people were ready to pay for next instalments and to pay in full, do they qualify for discount still?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.banner View Post
Hey Jerry I have my Alex and Reptile on flex pay can I just pay the remaining balance now instead of waiting for the next scheduled payment?
darkdealx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:31 AM   #1965
Podolski06
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hi Jerry, here's another question for you in regards to the He-Man MOTU line. I understand He-Man will be your first release which if all goes to plan should be in the next month or so, how are things plodding along with the initial prototype? Are you happy with how things look so far? Is there a possibility of a sneaky peak of He-Man on facebook for us die hard MOTU fans? Also i understand a BattleCat statue may also be on the cards (with a possible removable battle suit and head to recreate both BattleCat and Cringer) is this true at all? Many thanks my friend
Podolski06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:49 PM   #1966
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podolski06 View Post
Hi Jerry, here's another question for you in regards to the He-Man MOTU line. I understand He-Man will be your first release which if all goes to plan should be in the next month or so, how are things plodding along with the initial prototype? Are you happy with how things look so far? Is there a possibility of a sneaky peak of He-Man on facebook for us die hard MOTU fans? Also i understand a BattleCat statue may also be on the cards (with a possible removable battle suit and head to recreate both BattleCat and Cringer) is this true at all? Many thanks my friend
He-Man is going well. Taking longer than id like because we are trying to find the perfect balance of Filmation and realism. i want this to be so good there will never be a reason for anyone to make another.

Cant comment on anything else

Quote:
Hi Jerry,
There is a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.banner View Post
You can if you would like but you wouldnt get the 'paid in full upfront' discount.

Quote:
Hi Jerry,
Was on your website and I notice that you had announced a partnership with simple toys for Asia. But they are taking pre-order deposits for Shao Kahn with deposits. Is it so? As I dont mind going to them as I live in the Middle East.
Here is the Link:
http://simplytoys.biz/index.php?main...2288ab0e31d609

I just pre-ordered and paid the deposit so does that mean I get in?
We have made a deal with Simply Toys to distribute in Asia as the shipping fees can be in the huundreds of dollars and thats too much for us to ask of our Asian collectors.

Having said that the number of statues Simply Toys is getting is VERY limited. Once they sell out of the allocation they will NOT get any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I do have a question though. Do you still plan to do that Mortal Kombat reveal soon? It was supposed to be a few days back I believe. I keep checking the Facebook page to see if news is updated.
It got too close to the Shao Kahn pre-order and i didnt want to confuse things. So it will be later this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenpanther View Post
Jerry will the revisit this year
be a whole different Line of street fighter character's "With different bases" Or the same original line with black base's but two version's of the character -
Different bases, same scale. More realistic sculpting style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Jerry you mentioned a while back that your plan was to complete all the world warriors by the end if 2013. Is that still going to happen with you making revisits?
So far so good

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRodri2540 View Post
I'm excited about the upcoming RYU 1:1 bust. Is their any new info?
This week...Capcom had some last minute changes
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:55 PM   #1967
Ripsnorta
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Jerry will Ikon be getting Shao Kahn or do I have to email ?
thanks
Ripsnorta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:59 PM   #1968
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripsnorta View Post
Jerry will Ikon be getting Shao Kahn or do I have to email ?
thanks
As of today we have not come to a deal with Ikons.

The deal may come tomorrow...may come next week...may not come at all.

So if you dont order through us i cant guarantee you will get a Shao Kahn as it may sell out before we have a deal with them.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:59 PM   #1969
Deadking92
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Jerry,
Thank you very much for considering us collectors who live on the other side of the world. Or in my case those who live in the near middle of it . Just got a confirmation that my pre-order earlier today has been processed, so I will be charged the balance when the piece reachs them, so its a relief to have it confirmed. Btw when is the shao kahns release on the cards as of now? and you previously mentioned them receiving a really limited amount of pieces if you dont mind could you tell how many pieces are they getting allocated ( Simply Toys)?
Deadking92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:52 PM   #1970
Loops
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
i want this to be so good there will never be a reason for anyone to make another.
I love this attitude! Thanks Jerry!

I wish Sideshow could read this and maybe learn from it!
Loops is offline   Reply With Quote