Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 02-09-2013, 03:28 PM   #2071
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Thanks for all the answers dude. I know you're in talks with FedEx right now, but between the pf's and the busts, do you have a rough estimate of how much shipping to the UK would be? Will it be similar to sideshows prices? I fear what the shipping and customs charges will be on the Ryu bust...
Old 02-09-2013, 04:13 PM   #2072
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Thanks for all the answers dude. I know you're in talks with FedEx right now, but between the pf's and the busts, do you have a rough estimate of how much shipping to the UK would be? Will it be similar to sideshows prices? I fear what the shipping and customs charges will be on the Ryu bust...
Yes, similar to Sideshow
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #2073
JohnCleary
Sculptor
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofgarduno View Post
I hope it wasn't John Clearly because if I remembered correctly he was working on MK3 SUb Zero. John CLeary was the best sculptor you ever hired.
I dont know anything about the situation regarding a sculptor dropping a project but rest assured it has nothing to do with me. I have had the pleasure of working with PCS from the beginning on Vega and I'm still rockin and rollin on project after project and will continue to do so for as long as PCS wants to keep me on board.

I would also like to sincerely thank you for your kind words and for supporting my work. It's always great to hear that you fans are liking the work that I am doing for PCS. Sculpting these awesome properties are a dream come true and I really appreciate Jerry's faith in my work and allowing me to be a part of his great vision for PCS! It keeps getting better and better so stay tuned fans, like they say the best is yet to come!

https://www.facebook.com/johnclearyartworks

My ARTSTATION online portfolio - https://johnclearyartworks.artstation.com
My FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/johnclearyartworks
My INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/johnclearyartworks/
JohnCleary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:55 PM   #2074
Batminator
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Jerry, any plans for a klassic Jax or Johnny Cage? Thanks!
Batminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:04 PM   #2075
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Hi Jerry...i was wondering why you chose to have the Evil Ryu Bust without the vampire teeth showing? Thanks
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #2076
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
I thought by dropped, Jerry meant they stopped working on it.
No I mean literally dropped..on the floor...destroyed.

And no it wasnt Mr. Cleary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
Hi Jerry...i was wondering why you chose to have the Evil Ryu Bust without the vampire teeth showing? Thanks
Because the two busts are coming out of the same mold. Thats the only way to keep prices low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batminator View Post
Jerry, any plans for a klassic Jax or Johnny Cage? Thanks!
Not yet...
Old 02-09-2013, 08:54 PM   #2077
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

There was some confusion about "The Dropping" in another thread, I was under the impression that you meant literally dropped and broke it (which was right) , but other people brought up the point that it was digital so if it was dropped they could just print a new one and by dropped you meant just quit the project.

That brings me to my question, was is the Scorpion life size bust? since iirc all 1/4 scale and smaller are digital? if so... makes me sad
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:01 PM   #2078
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Oh **** it was drop dropped! You've got me curious now. It must be heart-wrenching for an artist to lose hundreds? of hours of work in an instant. The closest I've come to that feeling is "crashing" my motorbike one week after respraying the entire thing piece by piece.

Had you both been working on the sculpt?
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:08 PM   #2079
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
Oh **** it was drop dropped! You've got me curious now. It must be heart-wrenching for an artist to lose hundreds? of hours of work in an instant. The closest I've come to that feeling is "crashing" my motorbike one week after respraying the entire thing piece by piece.

Had you both been working on the sculpt?
I personally spent about 2 solid weeks on it...then he spent another week...before ti was dropped.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:16 AM   #2080
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
I know SF is what you have been doing for a long time now, but what is the license you enjoy working on most as of now? Is it still SF characters? MK? MOTU? Judge Dredd?

Secondly, there is a picture on your facebook page showing an empty room....what is that pertaining to? New office space?
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote