Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-30-2023, 09:51 PM   #171
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
LOL most customs are a joke. You either have dumb crap like a naked woman covered in tattoos standing in a bucket of water, being called Geisha Rogue, or you have endless repeats of the same characters that the licensed companies make.
I definitely agree with that, I saw a Supergirl Custom that has been recently done, the original looked really good, then they showed the actual production piece painted, and it looked like a 5 year old had painted the face, awful, as much as I'm disappointed in sideshow not showing anything new, I at least know if they ever do, the production pieces will be very very close to the prototype
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 08:20 PM   #172
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
LOL most customs are a joke. You either have dumb crap like a naked woman covered in tattoos standing in a bucket of water, being called Geisha Rogue, or you have endless repeats of the same characters that the licensed companies make.
lol you are so right. I never buy customs because they are not "real" to me unless it would. It's just the way I see it. Some people do amazing jobs now don't get me wrong, it's just my opinion.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote