Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 04-08-2021, 12:44 AM   #311
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

You mean the PCS statue? I prefer the style of face on the PCS piece, but the rest goes to this Teela. That said, two different styles.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 12:44 AM   #312
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruzzell View Post
I’m really liking both portraits. It would be great if one of them had red hair, but I guess it can always be customized.

Those are both the same head.

The other is an "updo" like the original figure and the Filmation cartoon. I do wish there was more volume on the back and sides of the updo, but I like it. I like the ponytail one too, but the crooked ponytail is really setting my OCD off. Ha.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210408-003651_Facebook.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	267.2 KB
ID:	138378   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210408-004054_Chrome.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	138379  
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 05:50 AM   #313
koolkollectible
The Spirit

Have any Aussies actually tried just making an order directly from the Tweeterhead website? It seems to say that there are no shipping options, but still allows you to enter credit card details. I wonder what would happen if I just try to make the order and pay with my card. I really dont want to miss out on the EX, and Teela still isnt up on the Sideshow website yet!
koolkollectible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 06:27 AM   #314
Otter
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkollectible View Post
Have any Aussies actually tried just making an order directly from the Tweeterhead website? It seems to say that there are no shipping options, but still allows you to enter credit card details. I wonder what would happen if I just try to make the order and pay with my card. I really dont want to miss out on the EX, and Teela still isnt up on the Sideshow website yet!
Let me know how you get on. I got to the same point but balked at not knowing what shipping costs would be, the 25% cancellation fee, the NRD and the consensus that SS would offer the exclusive. I'm going to wait til I definitely know I've missed it at SS before taking on that many hits.

I really want the Staff of Ka... but she still looks great (assuming the production piece is as nice as the prototype (Anyone have Hordak? What's the word on that?)) without it.
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:51 AM   #315
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Otter - rest assured that what you see in the photos is how it will turn out in your hands. If not better. Order with confidence, it will be great.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 09:18 AM   #316
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkollectible View Post
I wouldn't try it. The sideshow ex allotment will go up today.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 09:29 AM   #317
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Let me know how you get on. I got to the same point but balked at not knowing what shipping costs would be, the 25% cancellation fee, the NRD and the consensus that SS would offer the exclusive. I'm going to wait til I definitely know I've missed it at SS before taking on that many hits.

I really want the Staff of Ka... but she still looks great (assuming the production piece is as nice as the prototype (Anyone have Hordak? What's the word on that?)) without it.
Hordak is a masterpiece IMO. Absolutely amazing.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 09:49 AM   #318
Tempest
Justice League

When Chad said the EX was 600 pieces, does anyone know if that includes what Sideshow will have to sell? Or just what he will have on his site?
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 09:50 AM   #319
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
When Chad said the EX was 600 pieces, does anyone know if that includes what Sideshow will have to sell? Or just what he will have on his site?
The total ES for the exclusive is 600. Regular is TBD.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 09:57 AM   #320
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I thought the EX wasn't going to Sideshow? I really need to just wait and stop ordering from TH directly.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote