Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 08-09-2021, 04:24 PM   #91
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Yeah yeah, they are all villains after all. I think i'm worked up about this children graveyards in the Canadian Chatolic School garden... so far they found 6926 of them... this is so horrible... So all this killing children thing in the Suicide Squade kind of got to me.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 06:08 PM   #92
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

There was a group of people that brought 3-4 little children to the movie I was in on Saturday. They let them run around screaming and yelling the whole time. I would have given anything for Weasel to be real and in that theatre
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 06:38 PM   #93
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
There was a group of people that brought 3-4 little children to the movie I was in on Saturday. They let them run around screaming and yelling the whole time. I would have given anything for Weasel to be real and in that theatre
Go to manager and complain. Many managers will either refund your ticket or the other family asking them to leave.
Old 08-10-2021, 03:26 AM   #94
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Oh I would have walked out and said remove this trash. It wouldn't would have been the first time I've done it.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 07:39 AM   #95
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Live near an Alamo theater? They would have kicked them out immediately without a refund.

Side note, I was happy the movie was not 90% Harley. She kinda gets on my nerves so was happy that she was not the focus.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 08:24 AM   #96
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I have not seen this yet and I have never seen the first one but I am glad that it is getting such positive reviews.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 08:47 AM   #97
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Go to manager and complain. Many managers will either refund your ticket or the other family asking them to leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Oh I would have walked out and said remove this trash. It wouldn't would have been the first time I've done it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joefixit2 View Post
Live near an Alamo theater? They would have kicked them out immediately without a refund.

Side note, I was happy the movie was not 90% Harley. She kinda gets on my nerves so was happy that she was not the focus.
I should have. I was so annoyed. As for Alamo, there is one in the Twin Cities, but it's not anywhere near me. Probably a good 30 miles away.
Old 08-10-2021, 11:27 AM   #98
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Quote:
I should have. I was so annoyed. As for Alamo, there is one in the Twin Cities, but it's not anywhere near me. Probably a good 30 miles away.
I'm probably not one to ask. I drive 42 miles (about one hour exactly for me) to go to the Alamo when there are at least 8 theaters a lot closer. Just a much better viewing experience at the Alamo.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 11:47 AM   #99
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefixit2 View Post
I'm probably not one to ask. I drive 42 miles (about one hour exactly for me) to go to the Alamo when there are at least 8 theaters a lot closer. Just a much better viewing experience at the Alamo.
I suppose I could give it a try sometime and make an evening out of it. I've heard the theatres are awesome.
Old 08-10-2021, 02:14 PM   #100
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

I go to Cinemaximum around here because it's close, i even have a Cinemaximum Mars Cinema Club Card with a bonus of 2.55 Turkish Lira so far... HA HA ! as American taxi drives said in films '' I can send my children to the college now'' HA HA ! and i go to Cinema Pink sometimes even if it's an hour's drive because they show anime films time to time.

I miss Imax, there are no Imax theathers in Antalya. I used to go to an Imax theather in Ankara when i was a student there.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote