Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-24-2024, 11:58 AM   #121
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
such bullsh_t, how many things does this company cancel and were supposed to just believe that its still happening at some point? whats "not a priority" with P1 - 2 years? 5? 10? they put out some awesome product but the way they run their company is a total joke

Yea, very good question. Once they announced it, the thought is that it should come out a year or two, IMO. Waiting 5 years or more is absurd ....and just plain sucks. Prime 1 needs to rethink their turn-around time.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 12:44 PM   #122
SONICobra
Batman

dude im so salty over this its maddening this was my last 1/4 scale piece before i ride off into the sunset with TH motu and thundercats pieces going forward... DAMN YOU PRIME1!!!!

SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 01:25 PM   #123
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Yea, very good question. Once they announced it, the thought is that it should come out a year or two, IMO. Waiting 5 years or more is absurd ....and just plain sucks. Prime 1 needs to rethink their turn-around time.
Their absurd lead times is why I gave up on Prime1. I’m too old to be waiting 4 to 5 years in between statue deliveries from them. No one has time for that s**t.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 01:28 PM   #124
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
Their absurd lead times is why I gave up on Prime1. I?m too old to be waiting 4 to 5 years in between statue deliveries from them. No one has time for that s**t.
I'll wait a little bit longer. Not much though, I'm ready to be done with collecting in the next two years.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 03:11 PM   #125
Biggunz
Loki

Yeah. Collecting sucks. Even the 1/6 toys are getting too expensive. 1/6 bane Mondo $240?

It ain’t right. The annual price hikes took all the fun out of it.
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 04:08 PM   #126
Gollum
The Herculoids

I really like these Prime1 events and they get everyone excited but if they reveal a statue it should be up for PO within 6 months if it’s not it’s bad on P1 and unprofessional and needs to be improved or P1 will lose money and many collectors will go to other companies

I’ve been waiting years for a statue hope it gets released
Gollum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:08 AM   #127
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
dude im so salty over this its maddening this was my last 1/4 scale piece before i ride off into the sunset with TH motu and thundercats pieces going forward... DAMN YOU PRIME1!!!!

...I hear ya
Old Yesterday, 01:14 AM   #128
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
Their absurd lead times is why I gave up on Prime1. I?m too old to be waiting 4 to 5 years in between statue deliveries from them. No one has time for that s**t.

The 1/4 Hush Superman and Batman are going up for PO this summer, but I don't know how long the wait will be to get them from the factory. I'd hate it if I have to wait 5 years.
Old Yesterday, 06:43 AM   #129
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
The 1/4 Hush Superman and Batman are going up for PO this summer, but I don't know how long the wait will be to get them from the factory. I'd hate it if I have to wait 5 years.
Well Flashpoint Bats is a good year and a half away since PO so I?m assuming it will be the same wait between PO and delivery for Hush. A lot can happen between now and then though.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote