Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-02-2020, 09:11 PM   #121
Nicodimas
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronos1919 View Post
And if you accept 16, comes 14, and then 12... Stop the creepiness you degenerate.

Edit: I believe we found the guy who would be interested in the sexy Dora statue mentioned earlier. Never mind, that would be any Dora statue for him.
The little mermaid is half fish ... ohh guess that means the dudes that bought those are into fish now??
Nicodimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 09:12 PM   #122
Foxgod
Justice League

Quote:
And if you accept 16, comes 14, and then 12... Stop the creepiness you degenerate.

Edit: I believe we found the guy who would be interested in the sexy Dora statue mentioned earlier. Never mind, that would be any Dora statue for him.
this is what i mean with the evils of political correctness.
i say its ok to sexualize a 16 year old, and you start talking about 12 year old kids to make me hated.
shame on you.
Foxgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 09:12 PM   #123
chronos1919
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxgod View Post
this is what i mean with the evils of political correctness.
i say its ok to sexualize a 16 year old, and you start talking about 12 year old kids to make me hated.
shame on you.
You brought up kids first. The 16 year old kids you want to bang. Shame on you.
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 09:13 PM   #124
Augen
Metal Men

I just thought these were nice statues...
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 09:14 PM   #125
Foxgod
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Sexualizing minor exists everywhere not just Japan lol So you think it is ok that 13 years old are sexualized since age of consent is lower there? You do know sexual assault against minor is a big issue in Japan? The lower age of consent is often used by creeps to avoid accusation of rape. I just hope you don't represent the whole of Netherlands LOL
its not a problem at all in japan, crime stats there are some of the lowest in the world.

and i dont speak for the japanese, nor about 13 year olds, i am talking about 16.
Old 01-02-2020, 09:16 PM   #126
Foxgod
Justice League

Quote:
You brought up kids first. The 16 year old kids you want to bang. Shame on you.
16 year olds are not kids, they are teens, biologically fully developed teens.
shame on you for making people who are not pedos look like pedos.

does it make you feel good, marking innocent people for misplaced hatred? you are a tool of the political correct.
Old 01-02-2020, 09:18 PM   #127
Nicodimas
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post

I just thought these were nice statues...
Im right there with you. If @chronos argument had merit and the above was true wouldn’t it almost imply a dude that had a bunch of strapping muscle bound male statues has some issues. Must want to bang Superman you have 12 supes on your wall.
Nicodimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 09:19 PM   #128
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxgod View Post
its not a problem at all in japan, crime stats there are some of the lowest in the world.

and i dont speak for the japanese, nor about 13 year olds, i am talking about 16.
Oh nono sexual assault is a very common issue there. You know why the lower rate on the reports? It is because of the community that scrutinize the victim and not taking the crime seriously. I thought your reasoning of sexualizing minor is age of consent. How come 13 years old is any different?

My point ends here. I don't want to derail the thread any longer.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 09:26 PM   #129
Foxgod
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Oh nono sexual assault is a very common issue there. You know why the lower rate on the reports? It is because of the community that scrutinize the victim and not taking the crime seriously. I thought your reasoning of sexualizing minor is age of consent. How come 13 years old is any different?

My point ends here. I don't want to derail the thread any longer.
those are all assumptions made by political correct people.
if the so called crime isnt taken seriously then its not rapported, those estimated are simply not true.

and again. 13 is only ok in 25% of the world. 16 is ok in 95% of the world, is it really so hard to understand that being part of the 5% who thinks different makes you extreme and narrowminded?
Old 01-02-2020, 09:28 PM   #130
chronos1919
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodimas View Post
Im right there with you. If @chronos argument had merit and the above was true wouldn’t it almost imply a dude that had a bunch of strapping muscle bound male statues has some issues. Must want to bang Superman you have 12 supes on your wall.
I was referring to someone stating that 16 year olds are sexy. Try to pay attention.

If that's at all what you were referencing. I honestly had trouble deciphering your post.
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote