Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-21-2022, 03:50 PM   #321
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

OK she looks way better in the full pic, phew!
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 04:03 PM   #322
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Well, that's unexpected. The way I'm reading it this won't be for every piece...probably just the big hitters.

Exclusively through SS...I guess that means they won't have to worry about their CS or website so much anymore. Should also mean quicker shipping hopefully. Smart move.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 04:05 PM   #323
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Well, that's unexpected. The way I'm reading it this won't be for every piece...probably just the big hitters.

Exclusively through SS...I guess that means they won't have to worry about their CS or website so much anymore. Should also mean quicker shipping hopefully. Smart move.
Same thing happened with PCS.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 04:08 PM   #324
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Wow.

This and the 1:4 move tell me that Tweeterhead will essentially be a significant part of SS DC output.

I hope Chad and Igo can get characters done that have never been done.
Augen you are my Wonder Women guide. We going 1:4th on this one? lol But seriously our tastes seem to match and I know you're a big Diana fan like me. My thing is I have the first TH Superpowers WW in 1:6th. I'm thinking that piece can still go with my 1/6th DC statues from TH including my all my 2.0 statues on pre-order from TH and I'll grab this in 1/4th. Dunno still thinking. Overall I love this statue!
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 04:09 PM   #325
Ish3183
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
She looks good. I'll never use the sword, it just looks too awkward to me.

I'm sticking with 1/6 on this one. Now, can we discuss Supes 2.0 in 1/4???? Insta buy!!
Yes, please! Exactly what I was thinking when I read the letter about 1/4 being an option.
Ish3183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 04:18 PM   #326
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
Augen you are my Wonder Women guide. We going 1:4th on this one? lol But seriously our tastes seem to match and I know you're a big Diana fan like me. My thing is I have the first TH Superpowers WW in 1:6th. I'm thinking that piece can still go with my 1/6th DC statues from TH including my all my 2.0 statues on pre-order from TH and I'll grab this in 1/4th. Dunno still thinking. Overall I love this statue!
For me, the 1:6 were a line, while my 1:4 has a character centric part.

I love the 1:6 Wonder Woman I got from Tweeterhead so I'm leaning to 1:4. That said, my 1:4 section (I need to get a ruler) I believe has 35-36" of clearance so I could not fit the spear (no idea on sword) in there.

For reference the Prime 1 Harley Quinn 1:3 I have coming is 36" and it has a massive base.

For this to be 37" as a 1:4 scale? I have to almost see this base and scale to make sense of it (yes, I know pose and spear play a role, it's just wild to think of a 1:4 being taller than my 1:3 pieces).
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 04:18 PM   #327
ACalica917
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I kinda miss Chad’s old videos in times like these. As “charming” as the quality was, we could ask questions like, “What are the major differences between the two scales? Different textures?” and mainly just to give our compliments live. Overall, I miss his personal presence.
ACalica917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 04:26 PM   #328
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post

Lot of vertical space here. I need to measure of things.
For comparison of prior Wonder Woman 1:4 from Sideshow

Old 01-21-2022, 04:28 PM   #329
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACalica917 View Post
I kinda miss Chad?s old videos in times like these. As ?charming? as the quality was, we could ask questions like, ?What are the major differences between the two scales? Different textures?? and mainly just to give our compliments live. Overall, I miss his personal presence.
Me too.

Chad, if you're out there buddy. Love ya, and miss ya, hope this helps you and your business.
Old 01-21-2022, 04:32 PM   #330
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACalica917 View Post
I kinda miss Chad?s old videos in times like these. As ?charming? as the quality was, we could ask questions like, ?What are the major differences between the two scales? Different textures?? and mainly just to give our compliments live. Overall, I miss his personal presence.
You'll eventually be able to see Chad back in videos.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote