Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 03-22-2021, 11:29 PM   #1081
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk View Post
for anyone who hasn't received an invoice from IS you might want to check your account. a lot of orders , including mine were ready to be paid.

there's an xmen vs sentinel fb group that's in pure panic atm with a bunch of speculation that they don't have enough to fulfill every order so they're not emailing everyone.

i doubt that's the case but who knows what's going on.
Unfortunately there might be some truth to this. I emailed IS customer service to find out why the sentinel dio itself is not even showing on the site anymore. No product of there’s has simply “disappeared” before it even came out. Even sold out items show “sold out” but still appear on the site. Well CS got back to me and said the statue was only for pre-orders. That they would not be putting it back up for general sales if it wasn’t pre-ordered, and that it was “very” limited. I could however get on some sort of list he said, if someone backed out of their commitment.

Damn, and I was hoping to use a 10% coupon or something on this.

Hell, Sideshow wants to charge me $150 tax AND then $192 UPS shipping. I’m in NY. Damn. An extra $350 on top of $1700 seems a bit outlandish.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 04:36 PM   #1082
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Anyone that bought this directly from iron studios get a shipping notice yet?
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 10:07 AM   #1083
Infinite GLORY

Damn I was waiting on some funds to drop before I ordered this from SpecFiction since they had the shipping discount for pre-ordering still, but just checked and the X-Men sentinel 1 is now listed as "sold out" on specfiction. Damn. Guess I better run over to Sideshow now and order this before I miss out there too.

Seems this is becoming a hot commodity. Sideshow lists the edition size as 1400, but is that JUST there allotment, or the total worldwide? IS pieces are never numbered, so how would they know it's limited to 1400?
Old 03-26-2021, 10:27 AM   #1084
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Damn I was waiting on some funds to drop before I ordered this from SpecFiction since they had the shipping discount for pre-ordering still, but just checked and the X-Men sentinel 1 is now listed as "sold out" on specfiction. Damn. Guess I better run over to Sideshow now and order this before I miss out there too.

Seems this is becoming a hot commodity. Sideshow lists the edition size as 1400, but is that JUST there allotment, or the total worldwide? IS pieces are never numbered, so how would they know it's limited to 1400?
Not exactly true.

For their 1/4 scales they’re always numbered, but it’s their 1/10 scales where they’re usually not numbered. The individual pieces anyway, BUT their diorama pieces have been numbered in the past, such as their Jurassic Park sets.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 10:29 AM   #1085
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Not exactly true.

For their 1/4 scales they’re always numbered, but it’s their 1/10 scales where they’re usually not numbered. The individual pieces anyway, BUT their diorama pieces have been numbered in the past, such as their Jurassic Park sets.
OH, ok. I did not know that. I don't collect the JP pieces. Strange I wonder why they do some but not others. Seems on their end they would make these more valuable and collectible if they did number them.
Old 03-26-2021, 12:00 PM   #1086
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

For anybody that has this beast, can you let me know what the Box dimensions are? I'm going to have to store this for this a little bit while in the process of moving and find a shelf for them!
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 04:16 PM   #1087
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaplex View Post
For anybody that has this beast, can you let me know what the Box dimensions are? I'm going to have to store this for this a little bit while in the process of moving and find a shelf for them!
I had it. Don’t anymore bc i sold them to upgrade to the sentinel, but its a small box. Im sure someplace like Sideshow would have the dimensions but it cant be more than like...see below

Edit: Sideshow says box size is 7.25” height x 9.75” width x 13” depth
Old 03-26-2021, 04:54 PM   #1088
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

Sorry I meant the 2 boxes for the sentinel diorama.
Old 03-27-2021, 09:17 AM   #1089
Villain Fan
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaplex View Post
Here are the measurements on the shipper boxes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4114E724-F3B5-4E68-8156-7A54ACBE1BE7.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	346.6 KB
ID:	138057  
Villain Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 10:58 AM   #1090
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

^Awesome, thank you! I'll have two shelves ready!

Big suckers...