Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 04-26-2021, 02:54 PM   #201
JohnMatrix
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix View Post
I would say very high

Hmm. So what are these characters?

Will we see Thanos (The Mad Titan) from this line?
JohnMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 02:40 AM   #202
RisingPhoenix
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
Archangel if you guys were up for a challenge...

Well we are definitely fans of him and the X-men for sure. Don't expect soon but definitely will be on the drawing board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
I’d love a Spiderman or Namor ( I know when hell freezes over ) but I had to drop a line
Spidey is a no brainer, but Namor is tricky. I enjoy the character personally but a lot of people dont seem to like him. But like anything if we see the support for him we would definitely give him a go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMatrix View Post
Will we see Thanos (The Mad Titan) from this line?
And maybe his lady too?
RisingPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 04:26 AM   #203
zeheero
Justice League

[QUOTE=RisingPhoenix;5938041]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Wasn't directed at me, but what are the chances LBS will delve into 1:3 B and C tier characters (like, oh... picking a character totally at random... <------Gladiator?... )?

For sure we will go deeper into characters that arent A tier list. To butcher a well known phrase "If you buy them, they will come." I love Gladiator myself, but like everything we need the numbers to justify it being made. Doesn't have to be huge numbers though to do that. Maybe you can start a campaign to see it happens

Yes nearmint a Hulk is on its way. Question for everyone. With the current Avengers lineup of Cap and Thor, would you want to see a serious or rampaging/screaming hulk to go alongside the rest of them? Considering both Cap and Thor are currently in a more serious stoic posed and face. Dont take to long to get your feedback in!!

By the way everyone please make sure if you haven't to join our new FB group. Would love to have you all in there and hear your comments in there as well. Cheers

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2571...composer=false

I would like to see the Alex Ross' Avengers line like we have from "Assembled" print art finished, characters like Black Panther, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Giant Man, Wasp. I know probably some of the characters will not sell well but since you guys are already going for Alex Ross Print style, why not just finish it the line. Beside we never had any of those characters at 1/3.

For X-Men Line, I want see a 1/3 Jim Lee art style's Psylocke with some emotion. The current XM-Studio version Psylocke is lacking any emotion and it has "heels" ,Ninjas should never have heels. So it is a pass for me.

I want to get into the X-Men 1/3 line but I only want to see Jim Lee art style X-Men. Will it only be with Jim Lee art style?
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 04:25 PM   #204
JohnMatrix
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:

And maybe his lady too?

OMG better start saving! It will be the best Thanos statue in the market!
JohnMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 09:39 PM   #205
Asgardian
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Well we are definitely fans of him and the X-men for sure. Don't expect soon but definitely will be on the drawing board

Spidey is a no brainer, but Namor is tricky. I enjoy the character personally but a lot of people dont seem to like him. But like anything if we see the support for him we would definitely give him a go.

And maybe his lady too?
That is good news. How about a couple switch-out portraits for Mistress Lady Death?

Asgardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 10:24 PM   #206
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I’d love a Storm.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 09:10 PM   #207
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Gem mint just posted a video of this, early sneak peek.

Wow.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 09:33 PM   #208
Hannibal10
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledButton View Post
Gem mint just posted a video of this, early sneak peek.

Wow.
Yeah after some time of second-thinking my pre-order which I placed last year, watching Gem's video made me very glad I have it on order.
Hannibal10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 09:39 PM   #209
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:

And maybe his lady too?
This post is like memory lane of that day I asked for an Archangel in 1/3. Still interested in seeing this if it happens. Liking what XM is doing in 1/4.

Back to the topic at hand. This Magento in Gem's video is dare I say it....Fuhhhkking Amazing!! I just don't know how I am going to display it with those enormous blue magnetic effect pieces! Dayummm!!!!
Truly awesome and can't wait......

Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 09:54 PM   #210
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

^ I’ve decided, this dude is bypassing my statue room and going straight to the living room. I want to see it whenever I want without getting off my couch. Probably my most anticipated piece…EVER
Mr. Shoosh is online now   Reply With Quote