Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 02-27-2023, 05:40 AM   #21
Straken-SWE
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I've wanted an Ultra Gill w/seraphic wings, but I'd definitely split such a set if someone just wanted Kolin...
Speaking of splits, wonder what the odds are for my waitlisted Poison converting.. didnt pay attention in time unfortunately

Quote:
Was going to reply to a recent post of yours in another Street Fighter thread, basically to say - it's good to have another SF fan here!
Street Fighter is without a doubt a highlight of every new console generation
And one of the IPs that translate extremely good to statues aswell (if done right of course)
Straken-SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 01:30 PM   #22
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:
Cool man. Didn't know you were still in the market for more SF. Great to hear. (Gen! YES!!)

I've got several Akuma, but thinking of getting rid of 1/3. I don't like it much any more, and I never loved it. But, I would be interested in an Ultra Akuma. I need an action pose Akuma, and Prime 1 was way too expensive and a little awkward base/pose.

And I don't have a Ryu yet either!! (Sold the revisit soon after getting it) Like Chun, I'm very picky. There have been so many, but none really hit home with me.
I didn't care really for any of the prime street fighter offerings.
As far as Ryu and akuma the original 1/4 ones are still my favorite. I'd like to see something done with something other than the white gi look, he has some nice alternates.

Yes I'm still a street fighter fan though I've branched out in recent years. Mainly the offerings in recent years simply haven't appealed to me. Part character selection and part art directioni think, some of the offerings, while characters I would like to pick up, I just don't like the way they look.

I don't really need swimsuits. The ultra line was neat but doesn't fit with my collection.

I'd be happy to pick up more street fighter. They need to be done well with good stance and some life to them.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 06:41 PM   #23
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
I didn't care really for any of the prime street fighter offerings.
As far as Ryu and akuma the original 1/4 ones are still my favorite. I'd like to see something done with something other than the white gi look, he has some nice alternates.

Yes I'm still a street fighter fan though I've branched out in recent years. Mainly the offerings in recent years simply haven't appealed to me. Part character selection and part art directioni think, some of the offerings, while characters I would like to pick up, I just don't like the way they look.

I don't really need swimsuits. The ultra line was neat but doesn't fit with my collection.

I'd be happy to pick up more street fighter. They need to be done well with good stance and some life to them.
Agree with a lot of this.

I don't need the swimsuits (I don't collect many female characters - not generally interested in collecting characters based on attractiveness), but I do have the Chun and recently posted about a Kimberly. Both of them are/would be too hot for me to pass up...
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 08:23 PM   #24
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

No updates to the original post at the moment, but another thread indicates PCS Q2 plans, and "Street Jam" Wave 1 and 2 (characters unknown), Chun-Li lifesize bust, and Akuma 1/2 are due for PO April-June.
Old 04-11-2023, 06:17 PM   #25
VILE GUILE
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Cool, so the "Street Jam" line is going to be the smaller characters from the Udon Poster teased years ago. If they're resin and painted carefully, I'll buy a bunch of em'. Got to be aware since they're so small, there's a good chance the eyes and hair may have sloppy paint apps. They gotta paint those like a surgeon with a magnifying glass. I'll be keeping an eye out on this new SF stuff.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 06:28 PM   #26
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Yeah, they're 1/10, so the same as a lot of what Iron Studios have been putting out lately.

I think they should have a decent appeal, but I need 1/4!!
Old 04-11-2023, 06:52 PM   #27
VILE GUILE

Quote:
Yeah, they're 1/10, so the same as a lot of what Iron Studios have been putting out lately.

I think they should have a decent appeal, but I need 1/4!!
I hear you there. I have a lot of 1/4 and 1/3 scale statue's and my collection room is getting pretty tight. These could fit in my glass case. That's a good thing about them for me personally. If they make some really awesome SF 1/4 scale statue's, I'm sure I could squeeze a couple in. Time will tell.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 10:15 PM   #28
sith_apprentice
The Avengers

I really wanted to like the Laura statue, but I was disappointed they went with a cheesecake swimsuit so I passed. She would have looked better in his fighting clothes or her gi top and shorts.
sith_apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 02:08 PM   #29
ivory7777

I like the new concept of Cammy in SF6 with her default SF6 outfit. wonder if PCS will do the newer characters.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 08:50 PM   #30
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

Do we know if the Street Jam statues will still be sold in pairs? They showed an image with the first wave of them. I really want Honda, but no one else from this wave. I hope I can get him alone.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote