Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 07-21-2021, 01:40 PM   #51
deadrodian
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSunset99 View Post
https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...08843_07212021

Bust is live for Pre-order on SS...$4000
not feeling it
deadrodian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 01:48 PM   #52
naeser2008
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadrodian View Post
not feeling it
Well, I guess that answers that... no changes coming.

Probably going to wait on this one...
In no rush to drop a $400 preorder on it.
naeser2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 02:06 PM   #53
cocomonk22
Blue Falcon

$4005?
cocomonk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 02:22 PM   #54
Vader
Ghost

did queen studios do one?
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 02:50 PM   #55
naeser2008
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocomonk22 View Post
$4005?
Yeah, all of the Infinity Studios busts had a $6 price hike within the last month. So anything that was $3,999 went to $4,005.

Not sure what exactly prompted that but all of my original preorder prices stayed in tact.

I'll be honest, if the light-up function jumped this from a $3,499 bust to $3,999, I would rather them left have that out.
None of the other Infinity Studios busts have lit-up, so why do that here??
naeser2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 04:50 PM   #56
cocomonk22
Blue Falcon

Here's a video of it at Sideshow's booth today (starts at 31:44):
https://youtube.com/watch?v=q7GHTTnIcAs&t=1904
cocomonk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 05:23 PM   #57
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Surprised no one has posted pics of Anne hathaway life size bust, she looked 100% spot on
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 05:27 PM   #58
zzz
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeser2008 View Post
Yeah, all of the Infinity Studios busts had a $6 price hike within the last month. So anything that was $3,999 went to $4,005.

Not sure what exactly prompted that but all of my original preorder prices stayed in tact.

I'll be honest, if the light-up function jumped this from a $3,499 bust to $3,999, I would rather them left have that out.
None of the other Infinity Studios busts have lit-up, so why do that here??
I noticed that price hike but with Prime 1 pieces also.
zzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 07:54 PM   #59
DTGeekShow
Doh!

I’m not sure if I had the original prototype but it was most likely their latest iteration of this bust. It’s the same exact piece shown at Sideshow Con.

I’m not sure it will come fully intact with clothes on, due to it’s size and weight. The arm positions will make packing difficult. It would be much more efficient to pack everything in pieces. The parts were indeed a bit rough and the production piece will probably have additional magnets and improved attachments. But once the clothes are on, it was pretty solid.

I am no expert on Heath Legder, but it was pretty impressive to me and the rest of the family. But I’m sure the die-hard fans could pick out some differences. It’s a great piece overall, but you have to LOVE it to drop the big bucks. I wouldn’t mind having it in my collection, if I had the space.

I’ll be posting some additional footage (in different lighting) soon as well as some pics, for those still thinking about picking it up. Let me know if you guys have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Cheers,
DT
DTGeekShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 08:17 PM   #60
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTGeekShow View Post
I’m not sure if I had the original prototype but it was most likely their latest iteration of this bust. It’s the same exact piece shown at Sideshow Con.

I’m not sure it will come fully intact with clothes on, due to it’s size and weight. The arm positions will make packing difficult. It would be much more efficient to pack everything in pieces. The parts were indeed a bit rough and the production piece will probably have additional magnets and improved attachments. But once the clothes are on, it was pretty solid.

I am no expert on Heath Legder, but it was pretty impressive to me and the rest of the family. But I’m sure the die-hard fans could pick out some differences. It’s a great piece overall, but you have to LOVE it to drop the big bucks. I wouldn’t mind having it in my collection, if I had the space.

I’ll be posting some additional footage (in different lighting) soon as well as some pics, for those still thinking about picking it up. Let me know if you guys have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Cheers,
DT
DT!
Thanks for the detailed reply, I really enjoyed your reviews. The Joker bust prank is fun.
I do have a request if you still have the WW bust, really want to see you take pictures of that bust!
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote