Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-10-2015, 08:41 AM   #81
Raziel85
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

there must be a cheaper way to sell to collectors in Europe.
It is not possible such a high price.

XM Studios should not take so many new preorder/innovations/developments in such a short period of time of the same character.
For example spiderman villains. I think XM should be spaced in time between the preorder spiderman villains.
Many new releases of the same character in a short period of time is a big problem to collectors.

For 2016 we have Kraven and Mysterio sure, for me one more is enough.
The prices are very high, so I think good idea help collectors not charging/take a year of excess reserves of the same character.

shorudan if you can not help with such high and unfair prices, you could at least help to space reserves same character.
Rationing in time or space between reserves/preorder (for example spiderman villains) I think is a good idea and helps the collector with the high prices.

I dont see logical 2016 with just marvel spiderman villains statues.
They must have also dc , star wars, own productions and another marvel characteres.

what do you think shorudan??
Raziel85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 09:46 AM   #82
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

First of all, this is not the place for this post. This is for updates to the PO dates. Second, if you consider the process unfair do not buy them. It makes no sense for you to claim that and still do so. Thirdly, xm had time and again started that they do not have control of the distribution. They can only sell in the areas that they have the license. So pestering everyone with these worthless annoying posts already (not just taking about you, there are others too that are renting on it).

As for the content on characters from same line betting quickly released, that is a valid thing, but you'd do better to be posting that in one of those characters threads to get eyes on it.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 08:20 AM   #83
JorgeLoyo
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel85 View Post
there must be a cheaper way to sell to collectors in Europe.
It is not possible such a high price.

XM Studios should not take so many new preorder/innovations/developments in such a short period of time of the same character.
For example spiderman villains. I think XM should be spaced in time between the preorder spiderman villains.
Many new releases of the same character in a short period of time is a big problem to collectors.

For 2016 we have Kraven and Mysterio sure, for me one more is enough.
The prices are very high, so I think good idea help collectors not charging/take a year of excess reserves of the same character.

shorudan if you can not help with such high and unfair prices, you could at least help to space reserves same character.
Rationing in time or space between reserves/preorder (for example spiderman villains) I think is a good idea and helps the collector with the high prices.

I dont see logical 2016 with just marvel spiderman villains statues.
They must have also dc , star wars, own productions and another marvel characteres.

what do you think shorudan??
I really get what you're saying. Wish I could get everthing I like but with tge pace XM is showing recently that ain't happening but I think this licenses are timed, given for a certain amount of time only. And with so many new companies eager to get one It makes sense XM puts out as many statues as they can...
JorgeLoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 09:10 AM   #84
built2shred
Phoenix

This thread is for Pre-Order dates, take the discussion to the XM General Thread otherwise your going to get this thread locked.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 06:56 AM   #85
King Grimlock
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

When are the upcoming PO dates for: Venom, Green Goblin and Darkness? Need to start saving. Thanks!
Just secured my hands on the mysterio and fett POs.
King Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 09:57 AM   #86
cpluse2
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Has the web sited been updates yet for Thor delay? I forgot when it was to be released now with the delay. Just trying to gauge it arrival.
cpluse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 10:39 AM   #87
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpluse2 View Post
Has the web sited been updates yet for Thor delay? I forgot when it was to be released now with the delay. Just trying to gauge it arrival.
Why don't you look it up......
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 04:04 PM   #88
cpluse2
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXEC View Post
Why don't you look it up......
I did already!!!!! Its still says Feb 2016. But with the spinning hammer delay. I wanted to make sure it still in Feb or a later date.. SMH
cpluse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 07:18 PM   #89
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Actually, Thor was going to be the next statue released as the Iron Man Mk 7 is probably going to go through the same release time frame (maybe not quite as long) as the first IM.

I am thinking it will probably come out around mid to late February...at least the first batch.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 08:53 AM   #90
TethMau74
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

XM Studios has updated their pre-order page:

http://www.xm-studios.com/po-ship-dates.aspx

Elektra - December 11th, 2015

Kraven - December 18th, 2015

Witchblade - December 23rd, 2015

Don't forget that Witchblade is a worldwide license. Statue access for all!
TethMau74 is offline   Reply With Quote