Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 03-02-2024, 07:43 PM   #1
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

One Operation Joker

the premise is Batman fell into a chemical tank while Joker and Batman were fighting and turned into a baby. HA HA (This was paralel with how Joker was created.) Joker decided to raise Batbaby to become Batman. Afterall what is a villain without his archenemy. The Manga was all about Joker's struggle as a single RESPOSIBLE parent... HA HA the stuations were so absurt and some of them were really hilarious. This is probably the most absurt manga, i have ever read. All the American characters were acting with Japanese mannerism really took the absurdty level up a notch as well.

The Panels which were scenes from The Dark Knight film and Joker film were well pulled off, they were hilarious. Harley Quinn had a big part in the story as well. It was really fun to see a Joker with Nolan Films vibes (especially design vise) with Harley Quinn. They really worked together well in the manga. Batman is my favorite American Comics Character and i really enjoyed this manga. It is a very short read as well, only 21 chapters.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 09:06 PM   #2
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Wow, that sounds like some wacky sh!t

IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 10:29 PM   #3
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Manga art in superhero comics is an abomination. It sucked in that Batman Ninja movie and it sucks now. Also wormed its way a bit into that new Superman show.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 12:10 AM   #4
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Manga art in superhero comics is an abomination. It sucked in that Batman Ninja movie and it sucks now. Also wormed its way a bit into that new Superman show.
I agree. I?m dropping Avengers and FF from my pull list for this very reason.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 02:52 AM   #5
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

This manga and Batman Ninja Anime Film were done by Japanese creators, so they are not a comics and cartoon. They both are actual anime and manga even if they are about American Super Heroes and Villains.

if a westerner use manga style, then i agree, that is an abomination. Only Japanese people can make anime, manga or someone who grew up in Japan in that culture. Otherwise it is just trying to cash into manga's success with your immitation crap.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 12:26 PM   #6
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
This manga and Batman Ninja Anime Film were done by Japanese creators, so they are not a comics and cartoon. They both are actual anime and manga even if they are about American Super Heroes and Villains.

if a westerner use manga style, then i agree, that is an abomination. Only Japanese people can make anime, manga or someone who grew up in Japan in that culture. Otherwise it is just trying to cash into manga's success with your immitation crap.
I certainly think that?s what?s happening at Marvel right now with the FF and Avengers comic books.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote