Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 10-21-2021, 06:27 AM   #251
Star-struck
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor88 View Post
Someone needs to tell them that in the end of this year a lot of collectors will need to spend all of their SS rewards that was saved for years.
So putting WW and Flash on PO before the end of the year will be the smartest thing to do
That may be one of the reasons, along with the shipping issues, they're not putting them up for PO. They'd make less money with if everyone drops their points.
Star-struck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 06:45 AM   #252
Taylor88
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-struck View Post
That may be one of the reasons, along with the shipping issues, they're not putting them up for PO. They'd make less money with if everyone drops their points.
SS will loose. not TH.
Taylor88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 08:19 AM   #253
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Who's to say TH wouldn't lose something? We don't know the sale % arrangements that were made between the two. We already know that TH makes less per statue if it's purchased through SS instead of directly through.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 08:57 AM   #254
Star-struck
The Spirit

Awhile back weren't some TH products not eligible for reward points? I feel like I saw that somewhere back when Black Adam was put up on SS.
Star-struck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 09:35 AM   #255
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Did Black Adam come out after Ivy's PO? Because I just tested this and I could use all of my points on Ivy at check-out.
Old 10-21-2021, 09:42 AM   #256
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-struck View Post
Awhile back weren't some TH products not eligible for reward points? I feel like I saw that somewhere back when Black Adam was put up on SS.
It happened with a couple other pieces, but only for like 1 day, and considered a "glitch".... unclear what that was all about.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 03:42 PM   #257
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I'm wondering why Flash was mentioned in the newsletter, but not Wonder Woman? They were both shown at the same con, but only an update on him. And then info on Mer-Man from MOTU.

Really looking forward to another DC lady, it's either going to be Harley or Wonder Woman. Then all dedicated space goes to Sorceress (and eventually She-Ra).

Honorable mention space will go to Zatanna and Hawkgirl should they ever be made and I like the outcome, but since those haven't been even hinted in recent times....
Old 11-08-2021, 04:34 PM   #258
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I noticed that as well Demona and I thought that Wonder Woman was announced to be released way before the Flash was (even though we knew that a Flash statue was on the way). I wonder if they are making changes to Wonder Woman?
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 05:19 PM   #259
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I'm wondering why Flash was mentioned in the newsletter, but not Wonder Woman? They were both shown at the same con, but only an update on him. And then info on Mer-Man from MOTU.

Really looking forward to another DC lady, it's either going to be Harley or Wonder Woman. Then all dedicated space goes to Sorceress (and eventually She-Ra).

Honorable mention space will go to Zatanna and Hawkgirl should they ever be made and I like the outcome, but since those haven't been even hinted in recent times....
Will be! and, you will love the ---- outta dem
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 05:41 PM   #260
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Aint gonna lie that I care about Hawkgirl way more than Z. Hawkgirl needs some really good statue love