Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-12-2016, 09:45 AM   #111
yipkusing
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

That pose is much better than that Eredin. Can't wait to see full reveal.
yipkusing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 12:35 PM   #112
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I'm 48 pages into the first Witcher book, never played any of the games, but I'm enjoying the book so I'm more excited about this now than I was a week ago? Waiting for the full reveal to show a buddy of mine, he doesn't know much about the statue world but is a huge Witcher fan so I think he'll be surprised.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 02:39 PM   #113
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
I'm 48 pages into the first Witcher book, never played any of the games, but I'm enjoying the book so I'm more excited about this now than I was a week ago? Waiting for the full reveal to show a buddy of mine, he doesn't know much about the statue world but is a huge Witcher fan so I think he'll be surprised.

Oh boy, you're in for a treat! The saga is where it's at, even though I love short stories! I wish I could forget it all and re-read it from scratch! Enjoy some of the best fantasy piece of fiction ever created!
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 03:01 PM   #114
MrJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
Oh boy, you're in for a treat! The saga is where it's at, even though I love short stories! I wish I could forget it all and re-read it from scratch! Enjoy some of the best fantasy piece of fiction ever created!
High praise! But to be honest... I think you may be right. I haven't liked a fantasy novel in years and years... but honestly within the first chapter I was hooked.
Old 01-13-2016, 12:52 AM   #115
Hologram
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hologram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 04:06 AM   #116
Rena Gilthoniel
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
This pic isn't from Prime 1 - it is original model made by the CDPR game designer...just wanted to add it.

The pics from Prime 1 are marked with "Prime 1" tag

Anyway Kelvin from facebook confirmed that 1/4 line will come first. 1/3 much later.

Cannot wait for the full reveal!
Rena Gilthoniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 04:10 AM   #117
Rena Gilthoniel
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
High praise! But to be honest... I think you may be right. I haven't liked a fantasy novel in years and years... but honestly within the first chapter I was hooked.
MrJones if you are starting with the Witcher saga maybe this link will help you with the order how to read the books and also you can find there fan translations of te last two books in the saga which weren't released in English yet.
https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/com...r_books_guide/

Rena Gilthoniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 04:22 AM   #118
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
Sweet! Looks to be standing atop the head of a chort. I remembering running into the location of the "Mysterious Tracks" contract while exploring Velen, ill prepared and dangerously under-leveled, not quite knowing what to expect. Figured, what the hell? I'll wing it.. Was greeted with a heart pounding, twenty minute fight that I refused to back out of. Good times.
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 04:26 AM   #119
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm kind of hoping for a little more clarification on the two scales, and what we can expect for each, before these start going up for order. It's not a huge deal, but I'd like to have a clear picture of what's what before I commit to anything

If 1:3 is restricted to just Geralt and Ciri, awesome, I can justify dipping into both lines. But if there's going to be a slew of characters being done in both 1:3 and 1:4 with the only difference being environmental bases, and character choice, that changes things a bit. I'd hate to have Geralt's main family (Ciri, Yen, Triss, Vesemir) in one format, only for them to follow up that roster with a bunch of other characters (Eredin, Imlerith, Caranthir, Avallac'h, Lambert, Eskel, Zoltan, Dandelion, Priscilla, The Lodge, etc.) in an entirely different scale and format.
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 02:41 PM   #120
MrJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena Gilthoniel View Post
MrJones if you are starting with the Witcher saga maybe this link will help you with the order how to read the books and also you can find there fan translations of te last two books in the saga which weren't released in English yet.
https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/com...r_books_guide/

Awesome thanks! My friend lent me Last wish and Blood of Elves, said to read Last wish first so I did start correctly. He neglected to tell me it was short stories though so that really clears things up for me... was starting to get confused LOL