Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 12-04-2023, 03:04 PM   #21
Lord Maul
Justice League

Really trying to decide between this and the life size bust by Korekushon Studio. Decisions decisions...
Lord Maul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 09:58 PM   #22
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Maul View Post
Really trying to decide between this and the life size bust by Korekushon Studio. Decisions decisions...
I’m getting both. This is done really well. I always wanted a water dragon and Tanjirou together. At 1/4 it’s pretty large as well, which is awesome.

The Korekushon bust looks great. Tanjirou’s likeness is great on this. I don’t like the half and half dragon and going to leave it off. But the price point is great on this imo. Also, doubt we will see a life size bust of this anytime soon or ever again. You should join their FB group to see updates.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 01:14 PM   #23
Lord Maul
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
I?m getting both. This is done really well. I always wanted a water dragon and Tanjirou together. At 1/4 it?s pretty large as well, which is awesome.

The Korekushon bust looks great. Tanjirou?s likeness is great on this. I don?t like the half and half dragon and going to leave it off. But the price point is great on this imo. Also, doubt we will see a life size bust of this anytime soon or ever again. You should join their FB group to see updates.
Thanks for the info, I will have to check out that FB group!

Yea I was really surprised at the price point of the bust, so I hope the quality of the final product is decent. Their Madara Uchiha life size bust looks like it came out well so hoping it?ll be the same story as this piece if I decide to grab it.

I?m still waiting on a 1/4 Shinobu, hopefully a studio will show her some quarter scale love
Lord Maul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 09:13 PM   #24
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Maul View Post
Thanks for the info, I will have to check out that FB group!

Yea I was really surprised at the price point of the bust, so I hope the quality of the final product is decent. Their Madara Uchiha life size bust looks like it came out well so hoping it?ll be the same story as this piece if I decide to grab it.

I?m still waiting on a 1/4 Shinobu, hopefully a studio will show her some quarter scale love
Indeed, their Madara Bust turned out great. Their update was an unpainted bust and that they have begun printing. Looks great thus far with no loss in detail. Hopefully the paint apps turn out great on the final production pieces.

I hope to see a Giyu piece from Infinity.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote