Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 04-24-2021, 02:31 AM   #1191
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
I really like the new Scarlet Witch, however these have lost their luster for me with the current price. Mystique at $105 was a no Brainer. Scarlet Witch at $220, I would rather buy a $500 1/5.
Yeah, I understand. Paying over $200 for a 1/10 piece that isn't a big character like Juggernaut doesn't really make sense but the overall piece measures at 13.8" tall. Height wise $210(SS price) doesn't sound that bad.

I really like her but I'm not sure I'll get her simply because I want a 1/6 version to go with my Kotobukiya Vision. If they reveal one that I like then I can pass on this.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 08:41 AM   #1192
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

I'm hoping they get around to a Domino in this line...
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 01:39 PM   #1193
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsdre View Post
Well i reached out and they said a few more days.....so fingers crossed!
I got the same reply at the end of March. Nothing so far. Has anyone on here received the #1 duo directly from iron studios?
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 06:46 PM   #1194
Shamsia
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
I got the same reply at the end of March. Nothing so far. Has anyone on here received the #1 duo directly from iron studios?
Hey guys, I just received mine directly from Iron Studios today and it was shipped last Monday. I had it paid off a couple of months ago so dunno if that makes a difference.

Haven't had a chance to open it, hope it's all in order. The outer cardboard box seems a little thin/flimsy, but the main one seems sturdy enough.
Shamsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 07:45 PM   #1195
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamsia View Post
Hey guys, I just received mine directly from Iron Studios today and it was shipped last Monday. I had it paid off a couple of months ago so dunno if that makes a difference.

Haven't had a chance to open it, hope it's all in order. The outer cardboard box seems a little thin/flimsy, but the main one seems sturdy enough.
Congratulations on it and hope it’s in great shape. Thanks for posting, hopefully this means more will be shipping out soon.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:09 AM   #1196
dw316
Justice League

Does anyone collect the individual x-men 1/10 statues from the diorama? The sentinel is too large so I couldn't purchase the set, but I did get the Wolverine and it looks great, I was considering getting some of the other X-men like cyclops (does he come with the optic blast?), Jubilee, and perhaps a few others, maybe Sabretooth to pair against him. The sentinel #2 is not as tall so that is a possibility as well, very tempted.

Also, does anyone know if the sentinel diorama comes with the individual bases that come with the x-men statues that are individually bought? Like would it come with the Wolverine base as well, or can you only place Wolverine on the sentinel?
dw316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 10:05 AM   #1197
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw316 View Post
Does anyone collect the individual x-men 1/10 statues from the diorama? The sentinel is too large so I couldn't purchase the set, but I did get the Wolverine and it looks great, I was considering getting some of the other X-men like cyclops (does he come with the optic blast?), Jubilee, and perhaps a few others, maybe Sabretooth to pair against him. The sentinel #2 is not as tall so that is a possibility as well, very tempted.

Also, does anyone know if the sentinel diorama comes with the individual bases that come with the x-men statues that are individually bought? Like would it come with the Wolverine base as well, or can you only place Wolverine on the sentinel?
-Cyclops doesn't come with the optic blast. That piece is exclusive to the sentinel. At one point I owned the individual Cyclops piece tho and it was fantastic.

-Jubilee is an exclusive piece to the Sentinel 1 Diorama. You cannot buy Jubilee separate.

-The Sentinel Diorama's X-Men characters do not come with the individual bases. They can only be displayed attached to the Sentinel piece, otherwise you would have odd holes on the Sentinel. Plus I'm sure that would have increased the cost on the Sentinels, and I don't want that.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 08:36 AM   #1198
Storm Lover
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I'm still waiting for my first Sentinel from BigBadToyStore. Has anyone else ordered through them and still waiting?
Storm Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 10:12 AM   #1199
scgt1
Frackin!

I'm seeing a bunch of reports of people saying IS doesn't have the supply to meet it's own PO on Sentinel 1. There was one screenshot of an email response with them stating they are contacting Brazil to see if they can get more but it's not a guarantee.

Like WTF!

I still have a payment to make the end of this month.
scgt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 01:16 PM   #1200
extracomputer.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgt1 View Post
I'm seeing a bunch of reports of people saying IS doesn't have the supply to meet it's own PO on Sentinel 1. There was one screenshot of an email response with them stating they are contacting Brazil to see if they can get more but it's not a guarantee.

Like WTF!

I still have a payment to make the end of this month.
Many of us paid completely back in March. We are just getting canned responses from them. I got the exact same one 3 times.