Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 10-09-2023, 02:59 PM   #211
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
They definitely look cooler together than my pic conveys. I have them up high but Leo is somehow more visible in person than he looks here.

I originally just wanted the turtles but I gotta at least add Casey and Splinter.
With the upmost respect and appreciation to you, that is not a flattering photo to these at all.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 09:41 PM   #212
Peedi
The Secret Six

Yeah well,

Quote:
They definitely look cooler together than my pic conveys.
The great thing about it is I left plenty of opportunities for you all to take amazing photos since I got quick pics with my iPhone X at a low angle in standard indoor lighting instead of breaking out the Sony A7III and light panels (which I typically only do with paying clients, unless I’m feeling especially artsy. So share, people!
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 11:21 AM   #213
jac1066
Blue Falcon

Anyone still trying to track down the regular versions. Replay My Toys has them in stock at retail.

https://replaymytoys.com/search?q=ir...prefix%5D=last

I purchased the comic set and loved it so much I also purchased the reg set from Replay. They look great, I can tell thy had them on display, but look mint.
jac1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 06:51 PM   #214
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Yeah well,
Yes, shame on you Peedi for showing us a lackluster pic, even though you gave a disclaimer pointing out as much
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 06:40 PM   #215
DevGuy
The Spirit

Casey Jones looks good.
DevGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 03:06 AM   #216
Peedi
The Secret Six

I got Casey incoming and I’m happy about it. Probably won’t kill yall with any more pics until I get Splinter.

I kind of want the line to keep going but the essentials have been made. Outside of maybe Baxter, Karai and a Foot Soldier I don’t think I’d get anymore villains.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 11:23 AM   #217
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac1066 View Post
Anyone still trying to track down the regular versions. Replay My Toys has them in stock at retail.

https://replaymytoys.com/search?q=ir...prefix%5D=last

I purchased the comic set and loved it so much I also purchased the reg set from Replay. They look great, I can tell thy had them on display, but look mint.
I've only ordered ONCE from replay, and it was to buy Donatello to complete my setup of the 4 turtles. Everything went smoothe but the Donatello I received had scratches all over the base. Looked to me like the package was opened as well. So I thought maybe it was a store display model. When I inquired about the scratches and the package being opened, they said they DO open and inspect packages most of the time but they failed to address the scratches. They said they would address the scratches with their staff. They offered for me to return the item and get a new one but I would have had to pay return shipping. Since I didn't want to do that, and Donatello himself was fine, I passed. But just something to keep in mind. Kind of left a bad taste in my mouth in regards to their customer service and ease of using their site. They seem like a cool little shop and I definitely prefer to support the little guys, but in this case they should have just offered a slight refund due to the scratched up base and we could have called it a day.

Anyways as far as this lineup, I have been trying to track down Shredder but he seems pretty sold out at the moment. Figured he would be a hard one to find. I'd love some Foot Soldiers to go along with this line, just much closer to $100 a piece vs. $150.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 10:26 AM   #218
jac1066
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
I've only ordered ONCE from replay, and it was to buy Donatello to complete my setup of the 4 turtles. Everything went smoothe but the Donatello I received had scratches all over the base. Looked to me like the package was opened as well. So I thought maybe it was a store display model. When I inquired about the scratches and the package being opened, they said they DO open and inspect packages most of the time but they failed to address the scratches. They said they would address the scratches with their staff. They offered for me to return the item and get a new one but I would have had to pay return shipping. Since I didn't want to do that, and Donatello himself was fine, I passed. But just something to keep in mind. Kind of left a bad taste in my mouth in regards to their customer service and ease of using their site. They seem like a cool little shop and I definitely prefer to support the little guys, but in this case they should have just offered a slight refund due to the scratched up base and we could have called it a day.

Anyways as far as this lineup, I have been trying to track down Shredder but he seems pretty sold out at the moment. Figured he would be a hard one to find. I'd love some Foot Soldiers to go along with this line, just much closer to $100 a piece vs. $150.
Sorry you has issues with Replay. I also have only ordered from them once for the set of 4 colored turtles. After I opened the first two I noticed both figures did not have the parts warped in wax paper, like it was forgotten or someone trashed it. When I was opening the 3rd and 4th turtles I looked closely at the packing tap around the foam and could see bottom layers were cut. For sure all four turtles I received from replay were opened but everything looked ok. If replay says they do not open there statues I call BS.
Old 12-12-2023, 10:29 AM   #219
jac1066
Blue Falcon

Bebop is available/shipping.

https://www.ironstudios.com/statue-b...udios-090668/p
Old 12-12-2023, 01:36 PM   #220
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac1066 View Post
Sorry you has issues with Replay. I also have only ordered from them once for the set of 4 colored turtles. After I opened the first two I noticed both figures did not have the parts warped in wax paper, like it was forgotten or someone trashed it. When I was opening the 3rd and 4th turtles I looked closely at the packing tap around the foam and could see bottom layers were cut. For sure all four turtles I received from replay were opened but everything looked ok. If replay says they do not open there statues I call BS.
Seems they most likely do open to inspect before shipping to make sure they don't have to deal with returns or things like that. But they definitely should re wrap the items as they found them and make sure they aren't damaged or scratched.

And nice find on Bebop! I wan't him but not at $200 plus tax/shipping lol. But I'm sure he will sell out like the rest of the TMNT line so far. And right before the holidays to boot!
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote