Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 08-15-2022, 09:17 PM   #31
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Too much. Flank did on Youtube if you want video.
I try to not watch his videos with his criminal past. I know people he screwed, but I'll leave it at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil the sixth View Post
I've got mine 2 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with the production piece.High quality all around as expected.
My friend also got his specimen recently and is equally impressed with the Faun.
My only complaint is the high price tag! ^^
Great details,beautifull paintjob,great pose and according facial expression,adding of dried moss, real hair application which looks awesome and original created glass eyes.These make all the difference in the world and gives life to this masterpiece.
Maybe the base could have been something more if you consider Freddy & jason (at similar prices)
All in all a very happy camper here!
So far, you're the second person I have seen that got it and praised it. I think this will land on my WTB list. At the price, it will hopefully take a long time to be officially sold out. Please post pics if you can. The only Faun piece I have seen better than this is the custom bust made some years ago. I should've traded for it when I had the chance. I don't think we will see a maquette that beats this one.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 09:22 PM   #32
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

Hey guys, just taking a shot here to see if anyone might be looking to sell this? Thanks
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote