Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 10-31-2018, 06:00 AM   #611
euroazn_boy
Frackin!

Just want to thank Miguel and Prototypez team for replacing a damaged Shin Akuma head.

You guys rock!!!
euroazn_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 01:09 PM   #612
StatueEcon101
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Really I have 3 statues with flaws. Akuma's eyes do not light up as bright as shins, Have to turn out the lights to even see its on.
Magnets fell out of the GI. Other Gi's do not line up well. I contacted them when the Akuma's arrived. I got an email 6 months later saying something was shipping from Prototypez via paypal. Checked the tracking and it did not exist. Emailed Eric and he said take care of this Miguel. Nothing happened.

Very disappointed with them since I have bought even the 1/6 kits of ryu, sagat and ken x2 each. I was cheering for this company to take off but seems I have to come to the forums to get attention.
StatueEcon101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 07:36 PM   #613
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueEcon101 View Post
Really I have 3 statues with flaws. Akuma's eyes do not light up as bright as shins, Have to turn out the lights to even see its on.
Magnets fell out of the GI. Other Gi's do not line up well. I contacted them when the Akuma's arrived. I got an email 6 months later saying something was shipping from Prototypez via paypal. Checked the tracking and it did not exist. Emailed Eric and he said take care of this Miguel. Nothing happened.

Very disappointed with them since I have bought even the 1/6 kits of ryu, sagat and ken x2 each. I was cheering for this company to take off but seems I have to come to the forums to get attention.
I apologize for this, please if this ever happens again just email me.
I have sent this to Miguel,
Please can you re-send an email to : erick@prototypezstudios.com
miguel@prototypezstudios.com
We will take care of you.
-Erick
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote