Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches > Tony Perna

Old 10-25-2013, 02:25 PM   #1
Rogue
I wear the pants around here
Producer

Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en: All Hallows' Eve

Perna Studios is very excited to announce our fourth trading card set (in the works) entitled Hallowe'en: All Hallows' Eve (for release in October 2014). This set will include everything from traditional trick-or-treaters and jack-o-lanterns to black cats, witches, monsters, ghosts and ghouls that come out on Hallowe'en. This set will also include sketch cards from some of the top artists in the industry.

Our first sneak peek promo card for this release is drawn by artist Lynne Anderson and will be available through a Facebook Group in the near future. www.pernastudios.deviantart.com

Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:16 AM   #2
Rogue
Producer

Hallowe'en P1 Promo is now available exclusively through Mike Tilford's (Promotional Trading Cards) Facebook Group for a S.A.S.E. or cost of postage
overseas.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/promocards

This offer is only available to members of his Facebook group and while quantities last. Please visit his website for details.

Old 04-03-2014, 05:12 PM   #3
Rogue
Producer

Perna Studios is happy to announce new promos for our upcoming Hallowe'en card set. These promo cards will be available at the 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show (May 3rd & 4th) in Allentown, Pennsylvania. http://phillynon-sportscardshow.com/

Hallowe'en P2 Promo - Art by Amy Clark - Will be given away in promo packs (at the door) with paid admission on Saturday May 3rd.

Hallowe'en P3 Promo - Art by Tony Perna - Will be given away at Tony & Elaine Perna's table on both Saturday May 3rd & Sunday May 4th.

Old 04-12-2014, 01:05 PM   #4
Rogue
Producer

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Perna Studios will have limited edition metal variants available for purchase at the 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show on May 3rd and 4th 2014.

Come by our table and be one of the first to own these rare metal variants. You can purchase one, two, or all five. These are limited to only 1 of each per person. Price is set at $10.00 each.

More information about the show can be found on the main page of the Philly Non-Sports Card Show website
http://phillynon-sportscardshow.com/

Old 05-10-2014, 04:47 PM   #5
Rogue
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Perna Studios will have limited edition metal variants available for purchase at the 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show on May 3rd and 4th 2014.

Come by our table and be one of the first to own these rare metal variants. You can purchase one, two, or all five. These are limited to only 1 of each per person. Price is set at $10.00 each.

More information about the show can be found on the main page of the Philly Non-Sports Card Show website
http://phillynon-sportscardshow.com/

We have very limited metal variant cards available for sale. We will also send the 3 promos from the Philly Show with any metal card order at no additional charge.

If anyone is only interested in the 3 promos from the show we can ship all 3 promos for $5.00 shipping. Please email us at tmontana@sympatico.ca if interested.
Old 06-11-2014, 09:28 AM   #6
Rogue
Producer

Artist List for Hallowe'en: All Hallows' Eve. Coming October 2014.

Old 06-27-2014, 07:34 PM   #7
Rogue
Producer

Hallowe'en P4 Promo (Graveyard) - Art by Ingrid Hardy - This promo card will be given away by Jacob Stem (from Faerie Photography) at the 2014 San Diego Comic Con (from July 24th to July 27th) in San Diego, California. If you see Jacob walking around at SDCC just ask him for a promo (while quantities last).

Old 07-08-2014, 10:43 AM   #8
Rogue
Producer

We will begin showing artist sketch card showcases for the Hallowe'en set.

Eric McConnell

http://www.jedidad.deviantart.com

Old 07-10-2014, 04:41 PM   #9
Rogue
Producer

Ingrid Hardy

www.rabidhorse.com

Old 07-12-2014, 11:25 AM   #10
Rogue